chapter 7

Then I heard an angelic voice calling my name.

"Regan?"

I looked towards the direction of the door.

"Oh um, hi Luke?" I said nervously.

My greetings sound more like a question.

Great job Reagan.

You probably made a fool of yourself in front of Luke.

"No you didn't Reagan." He flashed his a million dollar smile at me.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did." He giggled at my confusion.

"I really have got to stop doing that." I made my really unattractive face.

He chuckled and said the thing that I've been waiting to here a long time now.

"Why don't you come in?"

Of course, I went in.

-

"IM WINNING ASHTON, IN YOUR FACE"

"SHUT UP MICHAEL, IM TRYING, IM LITERALLY BLIND, I CANT SEE THING."

"SHUT UP GUYS, TRYING TO EAT HERE, GOSH YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS."

Luke and I were literally laughing hysterically at the Michael and Ashton playing FIFA and Calum eating his pizza. We walked in the room talking about random things such as pineapples.

None of the three boys noticed us walking in the room and Luke had a very good idea.

"Wanna prank them?" He whispered in my ear sexily.

I blushed hard and nodded.

He chucked and said, "No need to be nervous babe, it's only me." He then kissed my cheek.

Oh, if only it was somewhere else. I loved the coolness of his lip ring touching my skin. I was craving for him, I was craving his touch.

He slowly trailed down my face down to my neck. He seductively sucked my neck and I let out a small moan. He smirked at me, "There's going to be more of that" he whispered, "later."

Ugh what is he doing to me?

He pulled me in another room and told me the plan.

Luke and I are going to play with the light switches, turning them on and off. During that process, we're going to wear their Halloween masks, they were pretty scary.

-

We turned the lights on and off, on and off until the boys started to get scared.

"Guys what's going on?" Calum asked shakily.

"I have no idea." Ashton started crying.

They huddled in a circle and they looked ridiculous, just like idiots might I add.

"If this is the last moment we will share with each other, I just wanted to say I love you guys." Michael said and the other two nodded.

This was literally the funniest thing I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of hilarious things too.

Luke and I silently giggled. Luke nodded and we slowly walked out.

We wasted no time. Three, two one, "YOU GUYS ARE FUCKIG PUSSIES!"

Luke and I laughed so loud, Africa can hear us.

The three boys were confused.

"If this is the last moment we will share with each other, I just wanted to say I love you guys." We both mocked.

"Shut up!" The three boys groaned.

"Oh yeah, guys this is Reagan. Reagan they are Michael, Ashton and Calum." He politely introduced even though I had met two of them already.

"Nice to meet you guys." I smiled.

"You too Reagan." They smiled but I've got a feeling that Michael and Calum knows who I am.

I can see it...

-
Michael's POV ((first time YAY))

Wasn't Reagan the girl that I was making out with in the bar a few weeks ago? Why is she here with Luke? Who is she?

She's hiding something.

I'm planning to find out and no one is going to stop me.

But I need a bit of help.

I know

Calum.

Calum's POV ((first time with cal pal woo))

Wasn't Reagan the girl that I was having sex with a few days ago? Why is she here with Luke? Who is she?

She's hiding something.

I'm planning to find out and no one is going to stop me.

But I need a bit of help.

I know.

Michael.

Ashton's POV ((first time with daddy ashy))

Reagan seems like a nice girl and I can tell that Luke really likes her. I'm really happy that they found each other.

What a lovely show we had today!

Ooooohhhhh I love rabbits!

-

hEY GUYS!!!!!

One question.

WHERE CAN I GET A LUKE HEMMINGS, UGH!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the end part tho AHAHHA Ashton is so innocent, I love him. So the band finally met Reagan woo :-) please go vote, comment and share if you enjoyed, I love you guys. See you later!!!

I ALSO CANT BELIVE WE WON BEST FAN ARMY GAH!!!!

~serena :-) xx