chapter 11

~flashback~

The feeling of being cheated on was disgusting. My boyfriend cheated on me with my bully in my own party. What kind of dick move is that? Fuck his shit ass, I'm over him.

I just want to live a happy life where no one was in the way, I guess I wasn't meant to be happy. I hope I never have to see him again.

I spoke a little bit too soon.

Two days later...

"I'm sorry Reagan, you know it's not what it looks like. I had nothing to do with Courtney. How about a pretty lady like you go out with me again?" He smirked at me and began to walk closer and closer to me.

He reached out to touch my cheek.

"So beautiful." He admired my face creepily. He walked closer and closer to me, we were so close to the point where our chests were touching.

I flinched at his touch.

"How about no." I looked at him with disgust and I knew he was raging by his facial expressions. His face was as red, his hands became hard fists. He glared at me with disgust and anger. if looks could kill, I would be dead right now.

But I knew I wasn't finish talking yet.

"You fucking cheated on me with that whore Courtney, that girl literally ruined my life and you fucking knew that. I trusted you with everything I have. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" By the end of the sentence, I couldn't even control myself anymore.

I slapped him hard on the cheek and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine.

I probably shouldn't have said or done anything...

OooPs.

SHiT.

i'M GOING TO DIE RFERHBFE

I played with my fingers as I looked down. I quickly grabbed my door and slammed it as fast as I can. I tried to closed my front door but apparently I wasn't quick enough. He grabbed my hair and kick me to the ground, he is just as terrible as my step father. I couldn't move. I felt numb. Everything hurts and I never want to open my eyes again.

"I'll be back for you sweetheart, just wait for it." He kicked me one more time, I groaned in pain. I spit out some blood as he smirked and left me on the cold hard ground. 

Like I care about him coming back.

I pushed my body up. I cleaned up and decided to forget about this. I took a shower and ate my dinner quietly. I didn't want to live anymore, I knew that he was going to come back and next time I wasn't going to this lucky.

I was done thinking about my fucked up life, I was done with everything. I'm mentally and physically drained. Who knew sleeping was that important? I always had trouble falling asleep.

-

[crappy chapter ik]