c h a p t e r o n e

so who am i gonna fuck tonight?

~

I woke up on a unfamiliar bed. I looked around the room. It was filled with hot band posters, I never imagine myself sleeping with someone with awesome music taste.

All time low, green day, blink-182, mayday parade, the 1975... damn

I rubbed my eyes, turned around and saw this weird Asian guy? He is so cute ((obvi cal-pal, if you didn't know the fuk u)) but too bad i forgot his name and I have to move on my next target soon.

I dragged myself out of his bed and damn it was comfortable. I stared at his beautiful body and face one more time, I kissed him on the lips one more time and left.

I don't know exactly who is my next target but it'll come to me soon.

I dressed myself and walked out of the guy's house without hesitation.

-

I walked in the classroom late, again.

"Excuse me, Miss. Stoner, why are you late to class? This is so not like you." Mrs. Williams raised her eyebrow at me.

Now the whole class was staring at me, I wanted to tell her to fuck off, but detention is not what I needed right now.

"She's probably been fucking another guy."

"What a whore."

"What a slut!"

Some people even started throwing things at me and the teacher started to notice.

"Silence!" She shouted. "What do you have to say for yourself Miss. Stoner?" I played with my fingers as I try to think of an excuse.

"My grandfather has cancer and I have to visit him in the hospital?" That's the first excuse I thought of and it sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Why didn't you say so, I'm sorry, you can go sit down now Reagan." She apologized and I walked back to my seat.

That was so close.

At school, I have this good girl reputation where I act all innocent to show the guys. They like innocent girls and that's what they'll get.

Some people in school have seen me all badass so they don't believe the good girl reputation that I'm trying to pull.

Sigh...

~

"Hey Rea." Tom said and hugged me.

no, he's not my boyfriend, he's only my boyfriend. Wait, no, that came out wrong. He's a boy who is my friend. There we go!

"Sup babe." I hugged him back.

Whore!" OKay sURE tHANKS

"Slut, I hope she gets an overdose and die." tOO fAR, tOO, fAR!!

"Why is she still here? I thought she is a self harm freak, she doesn't deserve to be here." gee thanksss

I knew who that voice belongs to.

"What do you want Rachael?" I lowered my tone as I spoke because I remembered my identity.

"Wow, the slut has spoken. I know what you're trying to pull but it's not working, half of the school believes me and when all of the school believes me, you would be nothing." She 'accidentally' pushed me and walked away, clicking her unfashionable tall heels.

You guessed it.

Rachael was the one who saw me all badass at a bar making out with this really cute guy with amazing hair ((if you didn't know it was kitten den fuk u again)).

No one knows my dirty little secret, not even Tom and I plan on keeping it that way.

-

[yay first chapter, a small intro to reagan's lifeee, hope you enjoyed and liked]