chapter 10

I slowly opened my eyes

I was at an unfamiliar place.

Holy shit.

Where the hell am I?

I'm going to die!

Then I remembered.

Fuck.

I was supposed to go on a date with Luke Hemmings and I had to get kidnapped by my psychotic ex at only five minutes before.

What a perfect day.

Not anymore bruh.

"So I see you're finally awake beautiful?" Ethan smirked at me evilly. He gently stroke my face with his hand. He walked around the chair that I was currently tied up in.

I got a black belt by karate so I could take him down easily if I wasn't tied.

Inky dinky doo , Imma kill that asshole in a heartbeat.

What does bad things always happen to me?

Every fucking time.

Fuck my life.

"ANSWER ME!" He shouted and the veins from his neck were literally about to pop.

"Um...um.... What do you want from me?" I stuttered and shouted but of course I wasn't as loud as Ethan.

My heart pounded, I don't know what to do, I don't even know where am I.

Yep.

I'm dead.

IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!

Reagan Stoner

June 21, 1996-Today

"I want you here because you rejected me. I wanted you so badly, I treated you amazingly, I gave you everything you wanted. You just wouldn't give me a fucking chance. If I can't have you, no one can have you! YOU HEAR ME?!" He spitted out his words loud and clear.

OH FUCK NO MISTER.

YOU DO NOT TALK TO ME IN THAT TONE.

Everything he said was a lie.

Okay maybe he was right about me rejecting him.

Everything else is bullshit.

And I'm going to tell you why...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hiiiiiiii guyssssss :-)

It took me forever to update because wattpad was acting weird and all. Crappy chapter I kow.... sigh :( I promise that the next will be a lot better :-) Please go vote, comeent and share if you enjoyed the story so far. Message me whenever you want xx I love you all so muchhh, thank you so much for reading :-)

~serena :-) xx