chapter 6

The band 5 Seconds of Summer started their show with the song End Up Here.

Fangirls around the whole arena were screaming their heads off for this amazing band.

I can't believe I actually got one of their numbers, made out with one of them and also fucked one of them.

Major fangirl time for Reagan Stoner.

I couldn't help but join in and belting the song lyrics over the top of my lungs.

I live this.

I've never felt so alive.

I loved every second of this.

Their first song was over.

"So how's everybody tonight?" Ashton Irwin, the drummer shouted.

Loud screams started echoing around the arena.

He giggled and smiled at us in amazement. He is literally adorable.

"Okay guys be honest, how did we do?" Calum Hood, the bassist and also the most recent guy I fucked asked.

"PERFECT!" The whole crowd shouted and a few girls next to started crying.

I'm guessing their favorite is Calum?

"Of course we did amazing, what you saying Hood?" Michael Clifford, the lead guitarist and also the guy I made out with stared at Calum in disbelief.

"Now, Now, Settle down guys." Ashton calmed the crowd, Michael and Calum.

"So the next song we're going to play is..." Luke Hemmings, perfection with long legs said. "is..." He's literally trying to kill everyone here.

"JUST TELL US LUKE!" Everyone in the arena shouted the same thing.

Luke chuckled at their reaction. It was adorable.

"The next song we're going to play is a cover called Teenage Dream by Mr. Hood's, apparently future wife, the lovely Katy Perry." Luke said into his mic and everyone could barely contain their excitement.

Calum has crush on Katy Perry? Aw, that's adorable. Holy, he's adorable, he's good in bed, he's great at the bass, is there anything he can't do?

The whole show went on like that and that was by far one of the best concerts I've been to, considering I've been to concerts to see All Time Low and Blink 182.

"I want to say thank you to every single person who is here, you rule." Ashton confidently spoke.

"Thank you for getting the album, thank you for coming down today and thank you for being awesome in general." Luke smiled while making that small mini speech.

"Give it up for youselves."

"Give it up for you guys."

"Alright, here we go." Michael helps Luke continue while Ashton starts playing his drums, "Last song we're going to play is Barbie Girl!"

Everyone screamed and laughed at Michael's little joke, isn't he just adorable?

"Here's She Looks So Perfect, thank you so much, sing along if you know it, goodnight!" The heavenly angel aka Luke Hemmings spoke.

The way he said goodnight.

EFHWEFGWHEF

FEELS

HOLY!

MY OVARIES ARE GOING TO EXPLODE!!!

The familiar tune from the familiar song starts playing.

((if you didn't know, I actually replayed the beginning of slsp from LIVESOS over and over just to get their lines correct hAHA, stUPID riGHT? iF yOU aCTUALLY nOTICED wHAT i wAS dOING dEN yOURE aMAZEBALLS!!))

I was about to leave just like everybody else when I remember the piece of paper in my jeans.

I waited for everyone to leave.

I walked to the 'backstage'.

This really big security guard walked out of the door.

He looks nice? Maybe he'll let me in?

"What are you doing? You're not suppose to be here Missy." He snapped.

Okay he maybe wasn't very nice.

"Oh um... I'm here for Luke Hemmings? Is he here by any chance?" I asked nicely.

My heart is literally pounding again.

I hate moments like this.

"Sorry, no one gets to see Mr. Hemmings. Now, will you please do us a favor and leave?" He snapped at me again.

Okay, he's definitely not nice at all.

Then I heard an angelic voice calling my name.

"Regan?"

~

hEY gUYS :-)

I left you a cliffhanger there ahha, I personally hate cliffhangers, so I hope y'all don't mind AHHA. You have to keep reading to find out what happens ok? :-) I really liked writing about going to a 5sos concert even though I haven't personally been to one :( im going to one in June though hahha ;))) please go vote, comment and share if you enjoyed this chapter :) xx

~serena :-) xx