chapter 8

So after that amazing encounter with the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer, Luke drove me home.

We exchanged numbers and promised to keep in touch.

I waved goodbye to him and smiled so big.

I walked in my door.

Bad move.

"Bitch, why are you home so late?!" My horrid stepfather shouted and slapped my cheek.

Why isn't my mom here when I need her?

He punched me in the stomach a lot of times and I fell on the floor.

My cheeks were red.

Tears kept pouring from my eyes.

I couldn't do anything.

I was helpless.

My eyes slowly closed and everything went back.

~

~flashback~

"Ew what is she wearing?"

"Is she the new girl or something?"

"She's ugly."

"What a loner."

"I hope she dies in hell."

Comments from people at my new school really hurt me. I was the new girl who moved from Brisbane to Sydney.

I wore glasses, braces and frizzy hair. I wore a t-shirt and some old jeans, I was the definition of a nerd.

I hated myself.

I ran into the bathroom.

I took my blades out and start cutting my own skin, it felt amazing.

I cleaned myself up and walked out.

I decided that it was time for me to change my look.

While I was stuck in deep thought, a bucket of cold water was dumped on me, I was soaked.

I was totally humiliated.

I swear to god that I'll sleep with all these girls' boyfriends, let's see how they'll like it then.

I smirked.

~next day~

I straightened my hair and added some blonde highlights in it. I didn't have to wear braces anymore. I started wearing contacts and with some make up on, I can finally say that I look beautiful.

I wore a short mini skirt with a tank top.

I walked into the school door.

Everyone gasped. I hear wolf whistles from the crowd. I smirked at them.

"Oh my gosh, I love your style, can we be friends?" The girl who poured water on me and humiliated me asked politely.

"Sure." I smirked evilly.

That's where I started my act.

That very night, I started making out with those girls' boyfriends, getting drunk, getting tattoos and going to the bar every night.

Sooner or later, the guy brakes up with his girlfriend for me but I'll always reject them. The girlfriend gets pissed and gets heartbroken, then I'll be happy.

In the morning, I would pretend to be friends with those bitches and I would always do something to humiliate them.

None of them suspects me because everyone loves me and I'm known for being nice.

I was 'nice' on the outside, but no one knew who I was in the inside. I lost myself to the Devils.

I lost who I am.

And no one's getting her back.

No one is getting her back.

~~~~~~~
Hey guysssss!!!!

so uh oh, that's Reagan's deep past, you didn't see that coming, did YA? ;-) there will be a lot more surprises coming your way. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and maybe go vote, comment of share it? It'll mean a lot to me :-) I love you guys xx

~serena :-) xx