chapter 5

After a while, the perfect sex god Luke Hemmings has finally arrived at where I am.

You can do it Reagan.

Remember innocence.

My heart was pounding so fast I couldn't even breathe.

"Hi." He flashed me with his signature smile. "What's your name?"

"Um... My name is.... Um.... REAGAN! Yes that's it, my name's REAGAN." I blushed and my face was as red as a tomato.

He chuckled. "Hey Reagan, I'm Luke. Would you like a picture?" He looked at me with his amazing blue eyes.

"I would love to." I handed him my phone and we took two selfies. We took a serious and cute one and a silly one.

"Thanks so much Luke, you don't know how much you mean to me, I love you so much." I blurted out.

"That means a lot Reagan, I love you too." He winked at me. "So I'll see you after the show?" He smirked at me.

"Of course." I winked back which looked like an eye twitch. I failed terribly, of course. We giggled at my failed attempt.

"Keep this private, I'll see you later Reagan." He winked and walked to the next person.

I realised he gave me his number, everything seems to be going the way I wanted.

Luke Hemmings is literally perfect, holy shit. I can't wait to see him after the show, maybe we'll have some fun, if you know what I mean.

I've never been so happy.

I just don't feel like moving on the next target just yet.

--------

Hi guys ;-)

So Reagan and Luke finally met and I decided that their ship name will be RUKE!! They're just so cute together already, aw I ship it. Reagan is falling into a bigger hole of love. Is Reagan falling in love with Luke? Is Luke falling in love with Reagan? You'll have to read and find out ;)

~serena :-) xx