c h a p t e r f o u r

I decided that I can't be fuck to actually care about my problems. I'll figure this out somehow. I jumped on bed and dreamt about having sex with my new hot target, Luke Hemmings.

-

the day of the show...

For my outfit to the show, I decided to go simple, I wore my favorite nirvana shirt with some black skinny jeans. Black converse was definitely a must.

My makeup was also simple, I applied some blush, mascara and lipstick. I lightly curled my long brown hair. I really hope I look good enough for Luke.

I smiled at the mirror and drove to the venue while singing to my favorite songs.

I arrived like five hours early before the show and there were people here already.

Wow.

They must be pretty famous.

That means double security.

That means it's harder to fuck.

Dang.

Sigh.

I walked to line up to get in. I was playing on my phone and suddenly thousands of different girls started screaming. Okay this has to be Luke.

I looked up from my screen and I saw him.

He's flawless.

He has this messy blonde quiff, his lip ring makes him even more irresistible, he's wearing black skinny jeans with also a nirvana shirt. He is really really hot, imagine what I can do to his fit body.

Wow.

Somehow I feel like this Luke Hemmings will be more than just a fling.

I have a feeling, he's special. The way he smiles at his fans, the way he giggled, I love everything about him.

I know that he's different from other guys I've had sex with.

Maybe just maybe, he might be the one for me.

-

[reagan might chAnge her sex ways for luke, maybeeeee]

getting into luke hemmings' pantsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara