Evelyn

Pushing him away his slides out of me. He widens his eyes then as if he's just noticed my parents he gasps and quickly fixes his clothes. Immediately I do that same. My father looks angry and my mother looks shocked.

"W-what..Eve...What is going on here." My mother's voice falters and I blush. I can't believe my parents just caught me having sex with my professor of all people.

"Mom, Dad what the hell are you two doing here?" My voice wavers. They interrupted me and Aiden at the worst possible time. Do I tell them who he is?

"We came here for the holidays and the door's not locked." My father's scruff voice fills the room.

"Who is this?" My mother asks.

Looking over to Aiden I see that he's standing straight up and doesn't look the least bit nervous. "This is my boyfriend Aiden." Announcing him to my parents I see my dad raise his eyebrows at him. 

Aiden clears his throat. "I'm sorry you two had to walk in on this. Evelyn and I were just having dinner and got a bit carried away."

My face heats up and my father shakes his head. "Yes, this first impression isn't at all a great one." He crosses his arms.

"I've got the beer, Mr. Webber." Lucas walks in and my face drops. His smile turns into a frown as he looks at both me and Aiden.

No! No no no! Why is he here? Looking up at Aiden I can see he's worried.

"What's going on here?" Lucas asks.

"I was just going." Aiden cuts him off, but my mother shakes her head.

"You two were clearly in the middle of dinner. My husband and I can come back tomorrow." My mother smiles.

"No, it's okay." Aiden looks and me and I sigh. This was supposed to be our first date night where I made dinner, but it's going so wrong. Not only does Lucas know about us now, but I had no Idea my parents were coming.

"I'll see you later." He smiles and walks out of the house. Lucas furrows his brows and crosses his arms.

"Can I talk to Lucas for a second?" I ask my parents and they both nod.

walking over to him I pull him out of the house. Aiden is getting into his car while he's on the phone. He glances at me before getting in and starting it up.

"So you're fucking our professor!" Lucas shakes his head. "Should have known, but I didn't think you were like that." He pintches the bridge of his nose.

"Listen Lucas it's not what you thing." Putting my hands up I try to plead my case.

He laughs and shakes his head. "So you aren't fucking the professor?" His tone cuts through me.

"I-I am, but its not like what you're thinking." My voice wavers.

"So what is it. Honestly it all makes since now." He scoffs.

"No! Lucas I met Aiden before school started. From then I just couldn't stay away from him and we developed a relationship." Nervously I try to explain the truth.

"So he's a fucking creep. He knew you were his student and kept sleeping with you. Wow he really has such great Morals." Lucas starts to raise his voice and I make sure that my parents aren't listening. "Oh God is he making you sleep with him?"

Running my hand over my face I sigh. "Lucas I'm happy with him okay! He makes me happy and If you have a problem with that then I'll just have to deal with it. Me and him are both adults capable of making our own descesions. He's not forcing me to do anything." Glaring up at him I make sure he sees the determination in my eyes.

"Evelyn! You know you and him are wrong." He says and then pauses. He lets out a sigh. "If he makes you happy though I won't push it or say anything. I'm still very much against this though."

My eyes widen and I rub the back of my neck nervously. "Thank you Lucas." Smiling I look up at him.

"What are you going to tell your parents?" He questions.

"They don't need to know he's my professor, but it doesn't matter what they think. They can't just suddenly show up and try to be parents." Rolling my eyes I look inside. My parents are both inspecting the dinner I made Aiden.

Quickly I walk inside and check my messages. I have none from Aiden, but I want to reassure him.

Me:I swear I didn't know they were coming over.

Sexy Hunk:I'm not mad at you baby. Just angry I wasn't more aware of my surroundings.

Me:Still I'm sorry. I talked to Lucas.

Sexy Hunk:As much as I hate that he's there and not me I do want to know what he's said.

Me:He said he wouldn't tell anyone after I told him you make me happy.

It takes him a second to reply before the dots pop up again.

Sexy Hunk:I make you happy?

Me:Of course. Even though you make me feel way more than happiness.

Sexy Hunk: Flattered...Keep making those dirty jokes though and I'll have you bent over my office desk.

Me:Maybe I should make more then.

Sexy Hunk:You sure you can trust him though?

Me:Yes. I trust him.

Sexy Hunk:Ok I trust your trust in him.

Sexy Hunk:Save me some of that food please.

Me:Will do.

Putting my phone back into my pocket I turn to my parents. "I'm assuming that boyfriend of yours is British."

Nodding I sit at the table and watch them. They can make themselves at home, afterall this is their house.

"I just need to make sure are you two using protection. I really don't want you pregnant like that cousin of yours." My mother asks.

"Yes of course mom. I'm on the pill and he keeps a condom wit him." Talking about this with my mom is so akward. It's true though I would rather spend my 20s getting my dream job rather than having a child running around my house.

"Ok." She smiles.

"What does he do for a living." My dads eyes narrow on me and I tense up.

"Uh well- He's a buisness man." I admit.

My dads eyes light up and he smirks. "A buisness man you say. Is he sucessful? How old is that young man?" He adds.

"Aiden is 28 and yes he's very sucessful." Smiling I feel proud to boast about my new boyfriend.

Lucas leans against the doorfraim wating this play out.

"Isn't he a little too old for you sweetie. You don't want someone close to your age?" My dad asks a worried look on his face.

"He's not that old dad." Rolling my eyes I get bambarded with questions for the rest of the night....