Evelyn

My laughs echos through the night's air as Aiden tells me how great of a dancer he is. My mind goes back to the way he held me against his body on the dance floor. My body fit perfectly with his as if it was made for just that. Let's not forget the way he gripped my as while we slow danced.

Once the music sped up though he ran out of moves. Fell right on his ass and almost everyone laughed. Aiden is worse at dancing than me.

We walk side by side on the balcony of the boat. Everyone has either gone to sleep or went into the party on the second floor of the boat. Stopping I lean on the balcony and point up at the stars. "We can even see the stars." Gasping I feel him come up behind me and wrap his arms around me.

"Yeah well, I made sure they had this too." He smiles.

Leaning my head against his chest I look up at him. "Thank you, Aiden! This was the best date ever." Returning my gaze to the stars we stare off into space.

"Anything for you Eve" We rock back and forth to the slow music. "You know what would make this night better?" He looks down at me.

"What?" Smiling I curiously watch his hand slide down. When his hands reach the line of my panties my eyes widen. "Aiden! What if someone sees." Looking back I make sure no one inside is watching us.

"They aren't. Everyone is drunk out their minds right now." His hand continues and my eyes flutter closed. "Do you want me to stop?" He asks.

Shaking my head I guide his hand lower. "I want it." Whispering my eyes roll back once his fingers slide into me.

For the rest of the night, he makes me cum and we look at the stars before heading back to the room.

2 months later...

Biting my lip I laugh as Aiden and I watch a horror-comedy movie. He's holding me close to him. My face on his chest and my legs spread out of his lap as we sit on his bed. Ever since our boat trip, Aiden has yet to not spoil me. We have been on so many dates mostly restaurants and pools and maybe a few cruises here and there.

He's shown me more sides of himself. His goofy, Mean, cranky, tired, funny, sweet, horney, sexy, romantic self. Even some baby pictures his mom sent him to show me. Honestly, she's sweet for that even if we haven't met yet.

Aiden and I haven't talked about meeting each other's parents. Honestly, I don't even know what this is between us. Personally, it feels really intimate. Hopefully, it's more than just casual sex.

Cali and Sharon are always cheering me on and telling me to spend time with Aiden. Even if that means missing a few girl's nights. They said 'they don't need me Aiden does!' Melinda on the other hand doesn't like talking to me about Aiden. It for some reason makes her uncomfortable that I'm sleeping with my college professor.

Aiden and I make sure to keep it professional in school though. We never cross boundaries unless we are in his house which I started going to a lot. So much so that I always sleepover.

Hopefully this weekend he can come over to my house. I've wanted to do something special for him since our first boat trip.

"Okay! How the hell did she just walk past that ghost and not see it?" Throwing my hands up I raise my voice at the TV.

Aiden chuckles. "Babe it's probably only visible to the audience."

"Bullshit! She looked over her shoulder so she must have seen it." Sighing I try to calm my anger from the horror movie.

"She'll figure out it's there soon" Aiden shrugs and sits up. "Could you go and make us some popcorn?"

Turning to look at him I groan. "Why can't you do it. I'm tired." Running my hand down his chest I try to get him to do it.

Forbidden Touchesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें