♕ℰ𝓋ℯ𝓁𝓎𝓃

I walk into the cafe with Lucas with a smile. "Our favorite place!" I laugh.

"Yep. I had to take you here with me. I haven't been here in years." he says. I look around the cafe remembering when he first hugged me. I was so in love with him.

I turn back towards him. "I haven't either. I love what they did with the place." I say in awe. "Let's get a seat." he takes my hand and leads me to a seat.

I sit down with him and cross my legs. "So how has life been," I ask. We haven't talked about much.

"It's been okay. I didn't like being away from my mom, but college life wasn't bad at all." He smiles.

"Did you make any friends?" I question. He most likely has being the popular guy of high school.

"I made a few. Not that much." He nervously rubs the back of his neck. "They made collage funnier, what about you? He asks.

"I have my best friends Cali, Melinda, and Sharon who keep me grounded." I smile as the first night I met those girls comes to mind.

It was at a party in our Senior year of high school. Cali and Sharon were party girls while Melinda was forced to come by her boyfriend.

I met Melinda first. Seeing her read a book sparked my interest. I went up to her and asked her what book she was reading and we hit it off. Then Cali bumped into me spilling her drink on both Melinda and I.

She and Sharon tried to wipe our clothes clean and we all ended up laughing and hitting it off for the rest of the night.

"Care to introduce me to these friends of yours later." He smirks.

"Yeah sure." Even though they may be team Aiden so they won't be nice.

A waiter walks up to us with two menus. "Are you two ready to order?" She smiles at Lucas.

Oh, she's trying to flirt. As much as I want to root for her Lucas might notice.

Lucas orders a blue and white donut with some coffee. I order a hot mocha with chocolate and a glazed donut. Perfect combination.

The door to the restaurant opens and I have the urge to look up. Some magnetic feeling that's telling me if I don't I'll regret it. Following my gut, I look up to see Aiden.

Aiden is talking to a guy with honey brown hair and blue eyes. Why is he here? Oh my gosh, I need to hide!

I try to cover my face with anything, but it's too small. He and his friend turn towards our table. Once our eyes connect his steps falter. I feel a little excitement until I realize where I am. Out with Lucas at a cafe that I lied to him about.

His jaw clenches and he furrows his eyebrows. "I left something in the car go ahead without me." He says and his friend nods.

He walks out of the cafe and I stand up out of my seat. "What wrong?" Lucas asks.

"I'll be right back." I slide out of my booth and run out of the cafe to catch up to Aiden. He's leaning on the back of the car out of sight. Good.

I walk over to him with a frown. When he sees me he rolls his eyes. It sends a feeling of dread running through my body.

"Aiden it's not what it looks like," I whisper.

"What? You go on a date with that guy after turning me down today!" He yells.

"It's not a date. He just asked me to hang out with him today." I say "This is why I didn't want to tell you. I knew you would go off." I say with a frown.

"Don't try to fucking make me the villain! I don't care that you're out with him. What I care about is how you lied to me about it. My ex-wife lied to me so much in the past, but I decided to trust you." He yells angrily.