♕ℰ𝓋ℯ𝓁𝓎𝓃

I can't remember all the laughing we did in the car as he drove me to my place

I can't remember all the laughing we did in the car as he drove me to my place. I was nervous. I was about to have my first time with a stranger in his house. I texted my friends where he lives just in case they need to come to find me.

My nervousness disappeared though once I walked into his house and he softly pinned me against the wall. "You don't have to be nervous." I look down at his lips wanting him to kiss me but he doesn't. Instead, he plants light kisses on each side of my neck.

For 5 minutes straight I moan begging him through my moans to kiss me. He finally brings his head back up and looks me in the eyes. I have to tilt my head just to see him. He's so tall I probably wouldn't be able to kiss him even on my Tippie's toes.

"I've wanted to kiss you since you first talked to me at that bar." He groans and I part my lips and breath out a soft moan. "Then kiss me Aiden." I purr.

He smirks and then lowers his lips to my ear. "I'm not the kinda guy who gives you what you want Evelyn. You have to work for the kiss." His eyes shine playfully.

I poke out my lip and trace my hand up his biceps. "What do you want me to do?" I ask. He smirks.

"Make me want the kiss." He whispers.

"Don't you already want it?" I tilt my head to the side letting my hair fall off my shoulder.

I know what he wants. I have to drive him crazy for this kiss, Just like I am right now.

"Yes, but I want you to drive me crazy." He nibbles my ear and I feel a pool of wetness in my underwear. I clear my throat.

"Mr. Sawyer. If you don't kiss me right now...my panties will be so wet I'll have to take them off without your help." I bite my lip and moan. I feel his hard press against my leg. "I'll have to finger myself with only the memory of your lips on my neck."

I'm starting to get embarrassed by all the dirty talk I'm doing with a stranger. I feel empowered just from the way he's looking at me. He's picturing everything I'm telling him in detail.

"You've won Evelyn. I can't wait to feel just how wet you are for me." He groans in my ear. He's just about to kiss me when my phone rings. I bite my lip and he moves away. No that's the opposite of what I want him to do. "You should get that. I'll get us a glass of water." I pull my phone out of my pocket.

His house is ginormous. I might get lost if I try to walk around. So I do what anyone would. I follow him into his kitchen which's bigger than my room, bathroom, and walk-in closet. Is he a billionaire?

I answer the phone a little awestruck. "Bitch why did you go home with a stranger! I didn't want you to get laid by some random." Cali screams through the phone.

"Relax Cali. Aiden is a nice guy. I mean we haven't even thought about taking our clothes off." I smirk at him and he eyes me up and down.

"Okay we have, but we haven't yet," I explain. "I'm
coming to get you. I'm not gonna let some stranger take my baby's virtue." I roll my eyes. "Well, you told me to get laid so that what I'm doing. I even drank all those shots you gave me." I whisper into my phone.