Grandpa Harry (December 2040)

Start from the beginning

"Last time Hughy got his s'mores all over,"Via giggles, grinning widely as Camryn nuzzles their noses together.

"He did! I remember that, that was so silly,"Camryn giggles right along with Via as Via rests her cheek down on Camryn's shoulder.

"What plans do you two have tonight?"Harry asks, looking at Josh who's still holding Lucy. He's always the worst when it comes to having to leave his girls.

"Um, well our number one plan is to try and not have a baby since you have all of the kids with you and wouldn't be able to help,"Darcy jokes, rubbing her palm against her swell of a bump as she grins over at Josh.

"Yeah, let's not have a baby today, 'kay?"Camryn teases, grinning over at her daughter as Josh puts his hand lovingly on Darcy's lower back, rubbing it gently as he leans over to press a kiss to Darcy's temple.

"Don't worry, my babies don't like to come until they're ten days late,"Darcy exhales deeply, her lips blowing in a raspberry as she widens her eyes dramatically.

"So you're just having an easy night then?"Camryn responds, swaying her hips as she leans her head down to rest on top of Via's that's still on her shoulder. She's always been a snuggler. Almost all of the grandkids are snugglers.

"Yeah, we'll probably just rest,"Darcy confirms, scrunching her fingers in a wave at Violet and scrunching her nose up to make Violet giggle as she waves back. "And we may be going birthday shopping for a very special soon to be 9 year old."

"Ooo, I think I might know who that is,"Harry says in a singsong voice as he wiggles his eyebrows at Via, watching a blush appear over her cheeks.

"Nana, my birthday is In two days,"Via bubbles, holding up two fingers as Camryn nods rapidly.

"I know! Papa and I already got your present, but you'll have to wait until then to see what it is,"Camryn beams, smiling as Via rests her cheek back down on Camryn's shoulder.

"ViVi!"a little voice exclaims loudly from the top of the stairs as tiny footsteps immediately begin to run down the stairs.

"Oh Violet look at who it is!"Josh beams, pointing his finger behind Harry's shoulder as Violet turns her cheek, her entire face lighting up as she watches her best friend run down the stairs.

"Hawey!"Violet squeals, wiggling out of Harry's arms as he sets her down, allowing her to run down the hall and practically tackle Harley in a hug.

"ViVi I miss you!"Harley babbles, wrapping her arms tighter around her little cousin's shoulders, barley able to reach around the large coat Violet is wearing.

"Hawey, we 'ave seepo'er,"Violet lisps, nuzzling her cheek against her older cousin's cheek. They're only a year apart and they're inseparable.

"Oh hey D, hey Josh,"Bowie greets, walking out of his room with his black coat slung across his arm as he begins down the stairs.

"Hi Bow,"Violet hums, holding her hands up towards Bowie and Harley does the same, matching big cheesy grins on both of their faces.

"Oh hi honey,"Bowie smiles widely, hanging his coat on the banister to free up his hands as he picks up his little niece, placing her on his hip and nuzzling a kiss to her cheek before reaching for his daughter and placing her on his hip as well, pressing a kiss to her lips. "It's my favorite twins."

"Are you off to Cal's, sweetheart?"Camryn asks, looking at Bowie as he walks towards the family with both girls on his hips.

"No, Morgan has an ultrasound so I'm going there and then after that I'm going to Cal's,"Bowie explains, widening his eyes at Violet as she takes his cheeks in her little palms and smushes them, giggling at Bowie's silly face.