Jeun: "R-really?"

Rose: "Don't be insecure you are married to Taehyung. She is a humble person she just needs some time to accept you."

Jeun: "I really won't be insecure about Taehyung because we don't have that kind of relationship."

Rosè: "But you should make dear. Taehyung is a kindhearted person." She said slightly holding wrist in affection. I really think of her as my eonni she is so nice.

Jeun: "But how can a mafia be kind-hearted?"

Rosè: "It's not like that. The society made him like this. He has pains and secrets inside himself. "

Jeun: "Please leave this topic I am having some headache I want to rest. Let's sit somewhere." I lied about headache to avoid this conversation because the thoughts of Taehyung were mentally disturbing me.

Rose: "Yeah sure you should sit I will come in a moment after informing Jimin he really gets worried so quickly."

Jeun: "I adore you guys."
She just smiled and went. But my smile faded thinking about Jennie and Taehyung. Why are they so confusing can't they be simple.

I was sitting when I saw Taehyung coming towards me.

Taehyung: "Don't you have manners why are you sitting here like guests? You are not a guest here."

Jeun: "Please stop bothering me."

Taehyung: "Start behaving genuine first you are so clumsy come with me."

He dragged me with him.

Jeun: "Wait Rosé eonni won't be able to find me."

Taehyung: "Just shut up."

Taehyung dragged me with him because it was almost late night and the departure time for party came. Now it was time to see off everyone. Ugh these party things were not my type they're so tiring. I was continuously murmuring 'bye bye' and 'thank you for coming'.

Rose: "Bye Jeun. We'll meet later I enjoyed alot with you."

Jeun: "Thanks eonni bye bye."

I also said good bye to Jin oppa and Jimin. Jennie smiled and waved at me. But I was efficient enough to identify the fake smiles. Maybe I should understand what Rose eonni said about her. After sometime everyone went back to their respective homes. I was so tired so I directly threw myself on bed and don't know when Taehyung came and laid on the bed beside me on the bed as we sleep together.

After 7 months;

I was having a normal life. There was nothing unusual. I tried to show my best in the company. Because I like to make my work perfect. Moreover I didn't had anything other to do.

I also used to call my Hoseok oppa frequently as I had my phone and told him that my life is going happy. Neither me nor Taehyung had any problem with each other. He was also nice to me. We were kind of like "friends" but not as husband wife.

I hadn't fell in love with him yet neither did he I guess. Even I didn't want to. I wanted to stay like friends with him. So that my life remains normal wighout complications. I was scared of love.

And yeah last thing about these months, I asked Jimin about Jungkook someday. I came to know that Taehyung and Jungkook were childhood friends. Jungkook is a little younger than him but still they were like best friends. But one day when they were almost young adults they had a serious fight. It was maybe due to a girl they both loved at the same time. But they both didn't get what they wanted and had a fight. Not only a physical fight, but also said harsh words to each other which resulted in the breakage and destruction of that childhood friendship.