Chapter 5- Again...

Depuis le début

"Of course I will come!"

"Great! Oh and you can come to."Eleanor tells me.

"Umm..yeah...sure I'll go I guess." I say confused that she actually ask me to go to her party.

"Excellent! So Louis do you want to hang out after school today?"

He looked at me then back to her."Umm..well I was going to and out with Harry today."

"No. No, you two go on ahead. I'll be fine."

"But Harry..."

"Louis it's fine." I say strictly and he nods.

"Ok then. I'll guess I'll see you later!"

"Yeah sure! Here's my number and I'll see you soon ok!"

He nodded and she gave him a hug. She waved goodbye and she was on her way.

Louis sits back down and turns towards me with the biggest smile on his face.

"I think she likes you!" I said chuckling a bit.

"Yeah..."

I smiled and he puts her number in his pocket."So it looks like we're going to a party Saturday night!"

I paused and turned the other way."Umm..yeah about that."

"C'mon Harry you have to go!" He begged.

"I don't know, I don't know her and plus she hangs out with Zayn's girlfriend."

"Nothing will happen, just come to the party with me! You need a break from school!"

"I'll think about it."

"Fine."

~

Louis POV

"Today I want everyone to look up here for a second."Our history teacher Mrs Hills tells the class.

Luckily me and Harry have two classes together so we can catch up on things. Today we we're learning about World War II so Mrs Hills was going on and on about it. Harry seemed a lot into the subject while I was blank staring into space.

"I want everyone to write a 2 page report on World War II and its going to be due at the end of the week, and if it's not done by then it is and automatic F. If you only do half of it you will only get half the credit, so I suggest all of you do it, especially those of you who are failing my class! Now everyone start on your report."

Everyone sighs and we all get out some paper and our writing utensils. I turn next to Harry and whisper."Is she always this strict?"

"Yeah but as long as you do your work she would actually be nice to you."He says as he begins to write.

"Oh."

Harry puts his pen down and raises his hand. She walks over to his desk and smiles."Yes Mr Styles."

"I need to use the bathroom."

"Ok, since you always do your work I will let you go."

"Ok thank you Mrs Hills." He said before she walked away and he looks at me.

"See my point!" He whispered.

I smiled and nodded."Yeah, I should really try that."

He smiles and gets up."I'll be back in a sec."

I nodded and he walks towards the door then leaves the classroom. As soon as he leaves a boy in the back of the classroom speaks up,"Why won't you ever let me use the bathroom!?"