CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-TWO: Welcome Home

NOTES: Here's another snippet from the finale day~ Enjoy! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

---

"Welcome back, Master Izuku!"

Every single maid and servant standing by the large mansion doors simultaneously bowed and greeted the return of their youngest master, their voices all had the air of high regards towards him, but Izuku could also still hear the real sincerity in their tones.

Izuku could only sheepishly offer a smile and a soft thank you to all the servants for greeting him, but he didn't stay long to acknowledge them after Tenko urged him to head inside.

Izuku nodded slightly as he lowered his head again, and he walked beside him while two servants, Adohira-san and the head butler, walked behind them. They were all passing through the living room on their way to his room when they all suddenly heard the excited squeal of the little girl running towards them.

"Tenko-niiiii! Izuku-niiiii! Okaeriiiiiiii!!!" [trans. "welcome home"] Eri happily greeted her brothers as she ran towards them.

Izuku's eyes lit up slightly at the sight of their little sister, and he immediately knelt down to reach the child's height. Eri didn't hesitate for one second and she jumped towards her Izuku-nii to give him a tight hug.

"I missed you so much, Izuku-nii!" Eri beamed as she tightly hugged her brother, then she looked up over to her other brother, and she smiled at him with delight, "I missed you a lot too, Tenko-nii! I'm really glad to see you again!"

Tenko then knelt beside Izuku as well to reach their sister's height and he gave her a few pats on her head, "I missed you a lot too, Eri."

"I'm glad you're both back home! I've been doing my best studying! I have so much to tell!" Eri excitedly told her brothers as she finally let go of her Izuku-nii then she added, "Especially you, Tenko-nii! I already got to tell Izuku-nii about a lot of what I've learned, but I haven't told you anything yet, so I'm really excited!"

Tenko slightly chuckled, "I missed a lot, huh? Don't worry, I'll listen to every single thing you're going to tell, so fire away."

Izuku then interjected in a mirthful tone as he smiled at her, "I'll also be looking forward to seeing what you've learned again. Then if you want, I'll even stand guard for Tenko-nii, in case he tries to run away during your discussion." Izuku joked.

Tenko then jokingly chastised his younger brother, "Who do you think I am? I wouldn't even dare! I still stuck around every time you went on and on about All Might, didn't I?!"

Izuku could only nervously chuckle as he answered yes in his mind, while Eri could only just laugh along. Tenko couldn't help but just smile at his two siblings.

But the smile on Tenko's face immediately vanished when he heard the voice of a certain person suddenly utter his little brother's name.

"Izuku."

Izuku simultaneously perked up and tensed up at the voice, and he immediately stood up before turning towards the direction of their father.

Izuku's eyes went wide slightly, and his voice trembled as he greeted his father.

"D-dad..."

Hisashi gave his son a warm smile, then he greeted him, "Welcome back home, Izuku."

Izuku tensed up slightly, and he could only lower his head slightly to avoid looking straight at his father.

The warm smile on Hisashi's face disappeared as he saw this, then after taking a seat on the chair next to him, he ordered his youngest son, "Izuku, come over here."