CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTY (Part Two): Yuichi

NOTES: Part two, everyone! This day's exercise is finally coming to an end! 😘🤧🤧🤧

Also, no, I didn't misspell his name. That's really his name in this au. :p

NOW! IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO SEE HOW IZUKU MANAGED SOMETHING HIS DAD COULDN'T! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

---

Izuku watched as his two friends quickly began heading to Katsuki's previously known location, but immediately afterwards, he put his attention back on the tendrils. He sent out multiple strengthened air cannon shots towards the pests as he scanned through a list of  his Quirks in his mind within a second.

Izuku sent out a more powerful attack to force back the tendrils for a longer time. He then made two loud claps with his hands as he activated his Echolocation Quirk to double check his perimeter for any person or eyes-- may it be organic or artificial nearby.

Once he assured that it was clear, a feeling of relief washed over him.

Activate: Doppelganger.

An exact clone of Izuku's suddenly appeared. The clone immediately activated his Gravity Manipulation Quirk and began distracting the tendrils, giving the original Izuku time to scan through a sublist he had created earlier, of offensive Quirks he had in his arsenal.

After finding the perfect Quirk that he'd been looking for, original Izuku practically clawed at his right arm as he pulled back his sleeve and activated an old Quirk he has.

Break.

Izuku's eyes went wide as the Silkweave bandages covering his right arm were suddenly ripped to pieces, even though they were supposed to be acting as armor right then.

The feeling of shock quickly disappeared, however, as he was overcome by exhilaration by the scene instead.

This should work. Izuku firmly stated in his mind as he furrowed his brows and slightly adjusted his Gravity Manipulation Quirk, letting him begin to free fall towards the tendrils.

As expected of the tendrils devoted to coming after him at all costs, they immediately split themselves up and began coming after the new target's presence.

The clone didn't let the tendrils do their job however, and immediately backed up the original.

Original Izuku landed on the huge tendril with rolls, and once he got meters past its tips, he pressed his right palm on its body and activated his Quirk.

Break!

The tendril seemed to struggle for a moment before it began to rip outwards from beneath Izuku's hand. The shredded parts of the tendril seemed to fade to nothing as they broke off from itself.

The original and clone seemed to beam to themselves at the success, but they couldn't celebrate for long as the rest of the tendrils resumed its attack on them.

The two Izuku weren't bothered by this, however, and just prepared their respective Break Quirks.

But before they could launch their counterattack, the huge tendril was suddenly pulled back and away from them, and from a distance away, they saw an ice wall ascend to the heavens.

Izuku smiled at the sight as he praised his friends, They did it!

But that glee soon turned to dread as he sensed the Quirk's anger also turn to his two friends.

ICy-hOt... fOuR eYeS...!

Izuku saw the ice wall suddenly stop growing and suddenly crash as more tendrils reached to the sky, making him fear for his friends.