CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-FIVE: Dad VI

Izuku continued to haphazardly wipe the tears on his face with the back of his hands while Recovery Girl left his bed's side to grab a cup of water for him.

He didn't even want to tell his adviser all of what he said, so why did he?

After managing to wipe off most of the tears and tear stains on his face, Izuku took a few deep breaths to calm himself down as he looked down at his arms.

He wasn't wearing his green dress suit anymore-- it was actually switched out for loose clinic robes hours ago, and naturally, his bandages had also been removed, revealing his arms which were unnaturally without any huge blemishes for someone like him who was training to be a hero and who specializes in melee and long range attacks.

Of course, there were still some scratches here and there, and his arms still look pretty rough from all the training he's gone through over the years, but compared to how it should even look like, it was nowhere even close.

Eri did a great job removing the damage and injury he had accumulated in his body that you wouldn't have even thought of the shades of reds and purples his arms has actually turned into before.

He doesn't know if his friends nor Recovery Girl had noticed his lack of prominent scars, but it probably would be best if he didn't bring it up before them.

"Here, boy, drink some water." Recover Girl's voice snapped Izuku out of his thoughts as she handed him a glass of water.

"T-thank you." Izuku thanked her with a slight bow of his head as he accepted, before he gulped down the liquid.

"Yeah, yeah. Drink up. You must be dehydrated. You were unconscious for more than five hours and then began crying as soon as you woke up. That's never good for anyone." She said in an almost reprimanding tone, which immediately caught Izuku's attention.

As he finished drinking the glass of water, he slowly put down his hands, and sheepishly, he asked UA's school nurse, "Uh, um, did you... did you hear what I told Aizawa-sensei earlier?"

Chiyo (Recovery Girl) just looked at him plainly, before answering him, "Even if I did, is it my place to comment on it?"

"I understand that it was a personal subject for you, and that it's something between you and your class adviser." Chiyo said as she took back the glass from her patient.

"I've heard about what happened to you under Nighteye, and this incident seems to be connected to that, but I do not fully understand the relation, so I do not believe I am in any place to give my opinions." Chiyo said truthfully as she began walking towards her table.

Izuku just watched the old nurse walk before averting his eyes and lowering his head as he whispered to himself, I-I'll apologize to Aizawa-sensei when I get the chance.

Chiyo managed to hear the greenet mumble, but she couldn't fully understand what Izuku said. Regardless, it made her stop her walk to look back at her patient to inform him.

"Oh. By the way, Midoriya," Chiyo called to get the attention of the greenet.

"We already informed your home and family about your current state. They're probably pretty worried about you. If you want to, you can use that telephone right beside your bed to call home." Chiyo said as she pointed at the telephone she was referring to, before resuming her walk to her desk and asking rhetorically, "You know your house's phone number, right?"

Izuku watched the old nurse walk away until she was finally obscured by the curtains separating the beds of the clinic, then he turned his attention over to telephone the Youthful Heroine had mentioned.