CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-THREE: Plans

"The villain team's objectives are similarly simple. One, to prevent you heroes from rescuing their hostages. And two, to defeat all of you heroes in battle."

---

The villain team had long been in their positions.

V-Squads 0 and 2-- which consisted of Rikido Sato (HN: Sugarman), Mashirao Ojiro (HN: Tailman), and Tsuyu Asui (HN: Froppy); and Momo Yaoyorozu (HN: Creati), Neito Monoma (HN: Phantom Thief), and Yuga Aoyama (HN: Can't Stop Twinkling), respectively-- were stationed behind to defend the location of the hostages.

V-Squad 4, which consisted of Hanta Sero (HN: Cellophane), Yui Kodai (HN: Rule), and Itsuka Kendo (HN: Battle Fist), was stationed furthest away from the hostages' location, and relatively closest to where the heroes would be coming from. Needless to say, this team was instructed to stay as silent as possible to avoid premature encounters with any of the passing heroes until further orders.

V-Squad 3 was stationed to the west, and the remaining V-Squad 1 was stationed to the east.

V-Squad 3, which was the largest squad in the villain group consisted of Nirengeki Shoda (HN: Mines), Koji Koda (HN: Anima), Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu (HN: Real Steel), and Reiko Kanagi (HN: Emily).

The final V-Squad 1 meanwhile, consisted of three members like the other squads. Izuku Midoriya (HN:), Shihai Kuroiro (HN: Vantablack), and Ibara Shiozaki (HN: Vine).

The leader of the villain group, Izuku Midoriya, sat comfortably on a chair made of vines next to a small window overlooking a story or two above ground. The window was covered with a plastic on the inside that allowed the occupants of the room to be invisible from the outside.

Izuku was wearing tinted goggles to hide the changing of his eyes from his two squad members as he interchanged and combined using his Infrared Quirk and Birds' Eye View Quirk to spy on the heroes' movements.

They've begun their move. He thought to himself as he saw a group from the opposing team begin to make their way to the direction of the hostages' location.

The group of four were utilizing the fact that the unnatural and messy structure of the grounds formed covers above to hide themselves from anyone scouting from high grounds. This could easily be used to trap them instead however, and restrict their movements with the lack of fighting room, but judging from what Izuku is picking up using his super hearing Quirks, they're getting help from either Earphone Jack or Tentacole through comms, warning them of any threats coming their way.

To the hero team's knowledge, the villain team has no one with any scouting or reconnaissance abilities with them, which would make the hero team fairly confident that this group wouldn't be found easily.

Unfortunately for them, combining his Birds' Eye View Quirk and Infrared Quirk has gained Izuku a perfect view of the whole ground, even of those hiding in the nooks of this labyrinth wouldn't be able to hide from him.

If Izuku were to guess, the heroes plan to send a number of their members, this first group first, over to the location of the hostages and secure that one objective firstly before focusing all their power to defeating and catching his teammates. That first objective seems the easiest after all. The faster one objective is fulfilled, the faster their win will come.

A smile crawled on Izuku's lips as a thought came to him.

It would probably be fun to set off the e-bomb he had planted near the group's current location, cutting them off from their teammates before sending the nearby V-Squad 4 and his own squad to ambush them.