Yin Che didn't want to drag this out any longer. "Yes, I'm sorry, it was my bad, let's just drop the matter here."

Tang ShaSha reluctantly accepted the apology, but she was still muttering foul-mouthed as she left, "Dragging out the apology so much, who does he think he is......"

The Class 1 students knew his temperament well – if someone doesn't provoke me, I won't provoke them – so they knew there had to be something he was keeping secret. But since Yin Che wasn't willing to say it, they didn't ask about it.

However, that very evening when the matter was posted to the forum via a trumpet¹, almost all the comments sided with Su Qi.

In the group chat, Chen YingYing ridiculed: [Not able to distinguish between right and wrong, just knowing to sympathize with the weak, a big group of dumbfucks.]

Jiang Yao wanted to add a clarification post to the forum, but was stopped by Yin Che. "No need. I originally wasn't a good person in everyone else's eyes, plus I really don't have evidence. Maybe she really didn't do it. I was too impulsive."

"In that case, you still can't let them slander you as bullying a tongxue. You just asked her, that's all, these people are all talking like you hit her."

"It doesn't matter. A clean hand needs no washing². You all believing me is enough."

"That's only natural. I can't speak for the others, but your boyfriend will always be on your side."

Fortunately, Straight Guy Jiang was not totally beyond the point of help.

"Let's not talk about that depressing stuff anymore." Jiang Yao smiled and spread his arms wide. He stepped forward to embrace the person in front of him. "Our top priority focus is your heat. Come on, let's increase the concentration a little bit more again tonight and advance to the next step, okay?"

However, the little bunny avoided him with a whoosh.

"Some other day."

This was the third time it had been "some other day".

Helpless, Jiang Yao couldn't force him, so he could only say, "Alright then. Let me know when you're ready, I'll wait for you."

Because of the long-standing bad impression of their school tyrant the First High students had, the popularity of the matter collapsed after a day.

When all was said and done, it was normal for a school tyrant to bully other students after all.

Unfortunately, looking at the school grass, it could be figured he was being forced into a relationship, so the love life between the two of them should be very rocky.

It really is a little rocky.

Jiang Yao looked at these discussion posts and thought about how their progress seemed to have reached a bottleneck period. Yin Che didn't dare to take the next step and he also didn't dare to advance rashly.

But time waits for no man.

Feeling helpless in the face of this crisis, Jiang Yao had no choice but to urgently seek off-site assistance.

"He really hasn't fully loosened his heart knot³ yet," Doctor Feng said on the phone, "You have to quickly address it, his heat isn't far off."

"How can it be addressed? Do you have any good suggestions?"

"Simply from both the mental and physical side of things, guide him and, when necessary, pressure him."

"Pressure him? What if that backfires, what if he hates me again?"