"Fuck off." I raised my voice so Ash could hear me and she flipped me off, without taking her eyes off her Ipad.

She was sitting on another chair a few feet away from us, and she had already prepared things for Cleo to tattoo me. The ink container, rubber gloves, needles, the tattoo gun... it was all there on top of the small metal table.

But Cleo furrowed her eyebrows as she watched our interaction, and I had to laugh when she had the cutest pout on her lips.

She didn't look pleased, I forgot how jealous she could get. And it was very fucking hot.

So I reached out my hand to thread my fingers in the back of her hair, pulling her closer to me until she was standing between my spread legs. Our eyes were at the same level but I smiled before I pulled her even closer, positioning my mouth next to her ear so I could whisper.

"Remember what I said about pouting? We're gonna have fun on our way home." I told her, making sure Ash couldn't hear. "Gonna keep that mouth busy so you can't pout."

Cleo pushed me away, clearing her throat as she blushed. She could pretend all she wanted, I knew I affected her way more than she let on.

Yes, I was very horny today, I couldn't help it. Teasing her in the elevator was a bad idea, I was thinking about having her right there against the wall, but she needed some time to recover.

I kept thinking about what happened last night and how fucking good it was, it was quite dangerous... or maybe it was an indirect way of my brain to keep me distracted so I wouldn't think of my mother.

"Is she jealous?" Ashley spoke up, looking up to meet Cleo's gaze. "Don't worry, babe. He doesn't have what I like between his legs. Now if we're talking about you... that's a different deal."

"I'm gonna tell Holly." I raised one eyebrow, knowing very well she was still dating her after all these years.

Ash and Holly were together ever since our first party here in L.A., she was one of the many girls Ashley hooked up with that night but the only one she decided to keep to herself. They were very cute together, despite the fact that Holly had no idea about what kind of business happened behind this tattoo parlor facade.

"That was a joke, Harold. You can keep your pussy, I have plenty back home." Ash rolled her eyes, returning her attention to the drawing. "Men are so sensitive."

And now Cleo was smiling at me. Of course, she was... I lowered my gaze to her lips as soon as she bit it, and there was no way I could stop myself from cupping her cheeks and pulling her close for a quick kiss.

"Now go ahead and tattoo me." I smiled at her.

"Take off your shirt, I wanna do it like, near your shoulder. You have many there already but it's gonna be small." She explained. "Just for fun. So if it turns out horrible then the others will kinda draw attention away from it."

"Don't worry, I'm gonna love it," I told her, taking off my blazer and unbuttoning my shirt so I could take it off, leaning back on the chair as I watched Cleo looking around the studio.

The warehouse was big, there were a few private rooms for piercings near the back, but other than that it was just an open area with all the chairs and supplies, an old jukebox near the large pool table Ashley had in the corner of the room, and a small reception desk.

We were completely alone today because I asked her to, we couldn't risk anything and I knew I could trust her.

I didn't know why I came up with this idea but I'd often catch Cleo staring at her snake tattoo and I wondered if she wanted to cover it up because of what happened. I was just trying to do something nice, she could pick whatever she wanted and this was a fun way to keep our minds at a healthier place.