Zhou HaoLiang said, "Then why have you never harvested any screams yourself?"

Guo ZhiXiong: "......"

-

After evening self-study ended and they returned to the dormitory, Jiang Yao for once didn't stop by, saying that he would go to bed early to recharge his energy.

Yin Che took a shower and lay down on his bed. He folded origami stars, his feet swaying behind him, the red strap swaying as well.

He'd placed his phone on the pillow and messages from the class group chat were popping up one after another.

Han Meng: [Class monitor, is there any reward for winning tomorrow?]

Chen YingYing: [Lao Wu set aside fifty yuan from the class fees, so spend as much as you like.]

Han Meng: [Only fifty yuan? I've invested so much energy for this class, yet you repay me with so little money?]

Chen YingYing: [You're too full of yourself. Fifty yuan is for all five of you.]

Han Meng: [......]

Zhang Ke: [Huge news! I just saw Yao Ge in the little groove! Seems like he was with a girl!]

Yin Che's hands stopped.

Guo ZhiXiong: [The fuck? He's still in the mood to fool around with a girl at such a critical moment? I haven't even been in contact with my girl for the past few days.]

Chen YingYing: [I advise you to get in contact, otherwise, when the competition is over, you'll find the girl is gone.]

Han Meng: [Impossible. You must've misinterpreted what you saw, Zhang Ke, don't talk nonsense.]

Zhang Ke: [I shouldn't be wrong. That height, that figure, in the whole school, how many people like that could you find. If you don't believe me, let's ask directly @JiangYao. Yao Ge, please come out and speak for yourself!]

Jiang Yao: [You misinterpreted. I'm in the dorm. But on the other hand, what were you doing in the little grove this late?]

The topic shifted to Zhang Ke, everyone following along and asking: [Yeah, what are you doing there?]

Zhang Ke: [I just forgot to bring my homework so I went back to get it, that's all!!]

Yin Che returned to folding the stars.

When he finished folding, he got up and walked to the bookshelf. He unscrewed the jar and threw them in.

The room next door was very quiet, no sound to be heard. Jiang Yao was probably lying in bed looking at his phone.

Yin Che glanced at the date on his phone, it was May.

There was just over a month left until his birthday.

"Why do you want to be treated?" Doctor Feng had asked during his treatment session last weekend, "I've always wanted to ask this question. Previously, you told me that you didn't plan to do the treatment, but then you suddenly changed your mind. Was there a certain reason?"

"Because I want to spend a few more days in love," he'd replied without thinking.

Doctor Feng had smiled, "Do you have a partner? Is the power of romantic love greater than familial love?"

"It's different. Even if my parents lost me, there's still my di. My di hates me. He might be happier when I'm gone." His tone had gone soft without his notice, "But to that person, I seem to be someone unique and unrivaled."

"Ai......if you can't be cured, then what?"

"Then I will cherish every remaining day."

Cherish every day, Yin Che said in his heart, right now it seems like I'm still not cherishing them enough. Such a quiet and peaceful night, it's too much of a waste just to go to sleep.

In the dead of night, most of the boarding students had finished washing and turned off their lights. The corridor was quiet and no one noticed that a bedroom door was opened.

Yin Che took his phone and key in hand, walked to the next door over, and knocked.

No one responded.

Sleeping? Didn't you just send a message in the group chat?

He knocked a few more times, but there was still no response inside.

A rare time he was paying a visit and he was actually denied entrance. Yin Che thought it over. This is probably because Jiang Yao doesn't have good fortune.

But when he turned around, he caught sight of a certain someone coming up from the stairs.

He hadn't changed out of his school uniform, so it looked like he was just coming back.

"Looking for me?" Jiang Yao approached with a smile on his face. He stretched out his arms to hug him, "Thinking about mounting a sneak attack on me?"

Yin Che retreated a step. "Didn't you say you were in the dorm?"

"I couldn't sleep. I just went to the sports field for a night run. I was afraid that you'd see what Zhang Ke said and misunderstand, so I just said that I was in the dorm." Jiang Yao opened his door. A faint scent of sweat wafted off his body. "I'll take a shower, you can take a seat."

Yin Che followed him into the room. Jiang Yao took off his jacket and turned on the overhead lights, illuminating his face.

His forehead was sweaty and his face was a little flushed, as if he'd just been exercising.

"It's so hot outside, but it's only in May, what will we do in July and August." Jiang Yao then started taking off his shirt. "Why are you just standing here? Want to come shower with me?"

Yin Che frowned. "I said that you can never lie to me."

"This is also regarded as a lie?"

"It's regarded as, it will be regarded to be no matter the reason."

"Then you want to break up with me?" Jiang Yao laughed, not in the least concerned, "You're willing to part with me? Over such a trivial matter?"

Yin Che pursed his lips, then said after a few seconds, "I'll overlook it this time. Don't lie to me anymore in the future. I trust you, there's no need to try to find excuses to coax me and put me at ease."

Jiang Yao stopped undressing. He pinned him against the wall, "You really don't want me to coax you? Then why did you come to me tonight?"

"To chat with you."

"Hmm, coming to your boyfriend's room, to lay on the bed, wrap up in the quilt, and just chat?"

"Who's going to lie on the bed with you." Yin Che turned his head away. "Go shower, your whole body stinks of sweat."

Jiang Yao leaned in closer and narrowed his eyes, "Can you scent the pheromones on my body?"

"I can't scent it."

"What about this?" Jiang Yao pressed almost completely against him. Just after exercising, his whole body was exuding heat, his breath spraying against his neck.

There was no pheromone scent, but his body temperature still rose.

Yin Che wasn't used to such an enthusiastic Jiang Yao. He pushed against his shoulders. "Ge, it's too much."

Jiang Yao's breathing suddenly became heavy.

"Already calling out from just that? Then......how about this?"

Yin Che stared blankly in shock.

Jiang Yao's knees pushed his legs apart. Then, he pressed one leg forward even closer.

"CheChe......I want to take the next step."

"Ge" 😭

Pay Attention To MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara