Chapter 35

All of the 10 girls as well as Mr. and Mrs. Shin and Lee decided to go camping as a family bonding time. They went to a beach that happened to be a private property of the Shins. Once they were there, they set up tents and their barbeque place. While the kids went to the ocean to play, the adults stayed back and started preparing the food. After Mrs. Shin called them to eat, they all came and changed their clothes to something warm as the sun was setting and the temperature was falling.

Once everyone changed, they decided to have a bonfire. After that everyone started eating the food and enjoying their little bonding time. Soon after they all headed to their tent where Chaeryeong, Lia, Yuna and Jihyo shared a tent. Yeji, Ryujin, Momo shared one, and Sana, Tzuyu and Dahyun shared another. Everyone was asleep but Yeji couldn't fall asleep. So she decided to go to the beach to just relax her mind and enjoy the night scenery.

While she was sitting on the sand and looking at the stars she felt a blanket being wrapped around her.

"Not sleepy?" Ryujin asked.

"Not really. How about you?" Yeji asked.

"Well I woke up without you beside me."

"Oh. Yea I was thinking."

"About?"

"Us."

"What about us?" the cub asked.

"Our first encounter, the happy moments, the sad ones, the obstacles we faced."

"Ahhh ya. We did have quite a few obstacles on the way. But that's why we are here today."

"True. Now I have to face another major obstacle."

"And what is that Yeddeong?"

"My parents."

"What do you mean?"

"My parents aren't open minded like yours. Yours accepted us but my parent's aren't like that. Especially my mom. Remember the time when we went to dinner with her and she sent Ryujin with you to the car park."

"Ya."

"She told me to stay away from you."

"It's ok. If that's what you want then....." Before the monkey could finish Yeji spoke.

"Of course I don't want that. I want you in my life, only you. I want to have kids with you. I want a family with you. I wanna grow old with you. I wanna do everything with you."

"Everything ~" Ryujin said smirking.

"Yahhhh you dirty minded monkey. I meant travel and stuff......maybe that too but ya.....don't say it." Yeji said blushing.

"Haha ok. You are my everything so let's face it together ok. I promise I'll be there for you no matter what. We will always stay together."

"Thank you Ryujin ah."

"For what?"

"For coming into my life, for being my girlfriend , for tolerating me, for forgiving me when I hurt you, for being alive, for loving me."

"Then I should thank you too. Thank you Yeddeong......for accepting me, for all the things you have said cause I am lazy to repeat it lol."

"Way to ruin the moment." Yeji said shaking her head.

"haha mian."

"Let's go back. I wanna sleep with you."

"Oh really.....but Momo eonnie is there.....she might hear us doing it beside her....OWWW! What was the slap for."

"For being a dirty minded creature. I meant sleep as in literal sleep not some perverted stuff. I just wanna cuddle."

"Haha I know. I was just teasing you. Let's go now....to sleep together," Ryujin was smirking while Yeji could only glare at her. "I meant cuddle." Ryujin then smiled cheekily while holding up a peace sign.

They then held hands and walked back to their tent where they cuddled and drifted to sleep.