Chapter 5

(Let's just say Yeji's mom know korean and Winter is learning lol.)

Yeji's PoV

"Oh my god. Are you ok?" Yeji said to the stranger who was currently facing the floor. Yeji still hadn't seen the stranger's face. But when the stranger looked up their eyes met and for a moment they froze.

"Omg her eyes are so captivating and hypnotizing. Damn her face is just perfect. She resembles a monkey, a cute monkey. Omo ...." Yeji thought when finally the stranger broke the silence.

"Uh yes I am fine. How is she?" the stranger asked.

"Huh? Yea she is good but are you ok?" Yeji asked.

"Yea yea I am fine. Can I see her?" the stranger asked.

"Uh yea sure." Yeji said and led the way to Winter. The stranger went up to Winter and asked if she was ok when she was done asking she got up and was about to leave when Yeji stopped her.

"Hey. Where are you going? We still owe you something."

"Huh? No it's fine. You don't have to. I just did what's right." the stranger said.

"No no. Please let us return the favor." Yeji said.

"No seriously its fine you don't have to." the stranger said.

"Please I insist." Yeji said.

"Uh ok. If you really want to." said the stranger.

"Should we go out for dinner?" Yeji's mom asked.

"Yea that would be great." replied Yeji.

"Yea ok. But I need to change first before that. I guess you need to do that too."

"Uh yea. How about we meet at 5pm at Hoshi Parkland restaurant?" Yeji asked.

"Ok. By the way I am Shin Ryujin." said the stranger. who was now shivering.

"Nice to meet you. I am Ye...." right then Ryujin interrupted.

"Yeji! I know." said Ryujin.

"Huh?" Yeji was confused as to how the total stranger knew her forgetting about her fame.

"Hwang Yeji.....uh from TWITZY. Right?"

"Oh yea. Haha I forgot."

"Wow. You forgot all about your fame. It's really rare to be honest."

"Oh is it?"

"Yep."

"Are you two only gonna talk here or go home get changed and meet at the resto? Ryujin seems to be shivering." Yeji's mom pointed it out.

"Oh mianhae. So Ryujin we will take your leave. We will meet at 5?"

"Nae. Annyeong." They all parted their ways.

TIMESKIP

They all met at the front door of the restaurant. All of them dressed quite causally. Yeji's mom wore a knee length pants and a white top. Winter wore shorts and a shirt with jacket. Yeji wore a floral dress and let her hair loose. Ryujin wore black tight jeans, white shirt and vans snickers. She held her jacket in her hands. Once they all gathered, they went inside and sat on a table for four. It somehow ended up that Yeji and Ryujin were facing each other and Winter and Yeji's mom.

"So first of all thank you Ryujin for saving Winter," Yeji's mom spoke breaking the silence.

"Oh it's nothing. I was just doing my duty. I should be thankful to you for treating me." Ryujin said.

They all talked for some time. The waiter finally came and took their order. While they were talking Yeji's mom got a call and left the table to answer it. Winter was busy playing games on her phone so now there was only Ryujin and Yeji left. They were silent. Yeji was unknowingly staring at Ryujin's face, observing the details until Ryujin spoke.

"Uh. Is there something on my face? Hahaha" Ryujin said even though she knew there was nothing.

"Oh. Oh I-I am sorry. There is nothing." Yeji said awkwardly.

"Haha I know. It was just that you were staring at my face.......smiling."

"Oh shit. I mean....was I?" Yeji asked embarrassed. By now she was red as a tomato.

"Yea. It's fine though."

"It was subconsciously."

"Well that makes it even more......uh....."

"I am sorry."

"No no its fine. I wasn't trying to offend you or anything."

"So do you listen to our song? Since you know, you knew about us."

"Yea. I absolutely love you.........guys. I even went to your concert. My room is filled with your merch."

"Jinjja? Daebak."

"Ya I may be a little too obsessed with you."

"Lol so were you stalking me? Was it planned to save Winter?" Yeji said teasing the latter.

"Oh no no no. It wasn't. I swear. It was just uh coincidence."

"Or destiny." added Yeji.

"Yea. But seriously I didn't know it would be you. I just saw someone drowning and I jumped in."

"Wah. It's quite impressive you know."

"So what do you do?"

"Me. I am a doc..." Ryujin was about to finish when Yeji's mom came back. She talked to Yeji in Japanese. Yeji seemed really happy.

"Ryujin don't be surprised. It's just that my dad will be coming soon with my brother."

"Oh ok." Just then their food came. They all began to eat, enjoying every bite of their meal. Once they were done they talked for some time Yeji's mom paid the bill. They then headed outside of the restaurant. It was really windy but Yeji had forgotten to bring her jacket. Ryujin saw Yeji shiver when the wind was blowing so she took off her jacket and gave it to Yeji.

"Here. Take this." Ryujin said handing her jacket to Yeji.

"No no its fine. You only have a t shirt on." Yeji said refusing to take the jacket.

"It's fine. Trust me. Plus I don't want you to get sick." Yeji was surprised by this gesture. She just stared at Ryujin. "You know, since you are TWITZY and if you get sick it will affect all the group members. So here." Ryujin said this as she put her jacket over Yeji's shoulder who just smelled Ryujin's strawberry scented perfume when she came close. It was not intentional. Rather coincidental.

"Oh thank you so much."

"My pleasure. So I guess I should take your leave now. It's getting late and I hope you all reach home safely."

They all then parted their ways. Ryujin then reached her apartment. Yeji had dropped her mom and Winter at the hotel and headed to the dorm. Once there she was greeted by other members.

"So how was your dinner?" Jihyo asked.

"It was great eonnie." Yeji answered.

"Yeji ya, whose jacket is that? Winter's?" Lia asked.

"Oh this is Ryujin's.....the girl that saved Winter. Yea I'll return it tomor.......Oh shit." Yeji said.

"Omo. Language Yeji." Lia said.

"Lia. I forgot to get her number. I also don't know where she lives. I am such an idiot." Yeji said going around the living room.

"Eonnie just find her at the place where you first met." Yuna said.

"Ahyea great idea." Little did Yeji know that it was their last time meetingeach other until the hospital encounter. Yeji went to the park to look for Ryujinbut there was no sign of her. Yeji then kept the jacket in her wardrobe just incase one day they cross each other's path.