Chapter 32

Yeji came out after she got ready. She was met by all the members and the smell of pancakes. Then as the members Sana ran up to her to hug her.

"Yah Yeji. You know how scared I was. Don't you ever do that again."

"Ok Sana. Please let me breathe." Yeji said while struggling to get free from Sana's grip.

"Oh sorry." Then all the members came and hugged her. After that they started having their breakfast. Once they were done Yeji and Ryujin left. Chaeryeong dropped them off at the amusement park. They then started walking while they talked.

"Hey why are we here?" Yeji asked.

"You know what you did yesterday was a dumb move. You shouldn't take your life. It's very precious. No matter how hard it gets you need to learn how to live. When one door closes find another one. If all closes, then......find a window 😂." Ryujin said laughing which made Yeji laugh too.

"Ok noted. But you still haven't answered my question. Why are we here?"

"Because you need to have fun in life. You need to know that there are lot of fun things in life. Also do you see that roller coasters. Just like that our lives have ups and downs, but it keeps going. You shouldn't stop it in the middle because.......it will be terrifying."

"Wah. Wise words from wise Ryujin."

"I know right. Now let's go play." Ryujin then took Yeji on different rides. Although she was scared she felt safe as Ryujin was there with her, holding her hand at all times.

They then began getting hungry and decided to go have some food. They ate burgers, fries, corn dog etc. They were having the time of their life. Soon enough it was dark. Ryujin and Yeji then decided to go on the Ferris wheel to watch the view. Ryujin excused herself to go buy cotton candies for themselves while Yeji went to buy the tickets. Ryujin also secretly bought a small bouquet of roses and lilies. Small enough to hide it from Yeji until it's the right time. They then went on the Ferris wheel. They sat in their compartment. Ryujin handed her the cotton candy and was about to sit.

"Ouch." Ryujin shouted.

"Mwo? Gwenchana?" Yeji asked.

"Ya ya I am fine. It's ok." Ryujin then slowly sat. Yeji didn't know it was due to the flowers she was hiding which stabbed her on her back. Then as they were finished with their cotton candy they had reached the top.

"Wah. It's beautiful right?" Yeji asked.

Ryujin being Ryujin was looking at Yeji while answering, "Yes, as always."

Yeji caught her do that. "I am talking about the view Ryujin."

"But you are my best view."

"Neh." 

"Yeji."

"Yes?" Yeji replied still looking at the view. Ryujin took this opportunity to take the bouquet out.

"Yeji. Please don't do what you did yesterday." Yeji then looked at Ryujin. "I don't want you to leave me and go far away. I want you to be with me, by my side, forever."

"Ryuddaeng~"

"Let me finish. I am sorry if I caused you pain. I didn't mean to. I never lost my memories Yeddeong. I have always loved you. From the day I saw you. And before you ask Somi is my cousin."

"What? So you made out with your cousin?"

"Ew you disgusting dragon. She has a boyfriend who came over that day. I was in the guest bedroom."

"Ahhh but what about the mark."

"Well that, it was dark and I bumped into something. I was sleepy so I couldn't bother to check. It's a bruise."

"Ahhhh."

"Ok let me speak. So yea I haven't lost my memories. It's too precious to lose. Just like you. So please don't do that again. I love you. And I always will. I promise to stay by your side and never let you go."

"I love you too Ryuddaeng." Yeji said as she hugged Ryujin.

"Here. Those are for you." Ryujin have the flowers to Yeji.

"Just like old times. I love it. Gomawo." Yeji then hugged even tighter.

"Ouch. My hand. It's still injured."

"Oh Mianhae."

"It's ok. Also promise me you won't try to do shit like yesterday."

"I promise. Now I have you so."

"Ya. Plus I don't want you to become a grim reaper in your next life like Lee Dong Wook in Goblin." Ryujin then laughed. Yeji then slapped her arms but after hugged her. They were then enjoying the view and the Ferris wheel began to turn again. Soon enough they were down and came out of the Ferris wheel. They then decided to head home so they called Chaeryeong.