Chapter 34

TIME SKIP

All the girls were now heading to Ryujin's house as they all agreed to go there for their vacation. Ryujin and Chaeryeong's family were waiting for them as they had informed them that they will be coming there for their vacation. Coincidentally all of their holiday fell on the same date.

When they reached their home everyone was shocked. It wasn't a house, it was a mansion. Then when they were in front of the house the car stopped and the door opened. They all headed out and was met by the maids. Yeji got anxious and clung onto Ryujin's arms.

"Welcome home young masters. Your parents are waiting inside for you." One of the maid said.

"Ah ok. Thank you so much. We will head there. Would you be kind enough to take our luggage upstairs to our rooms." Ryujin replied.

"Will do." The maid then bowed then left.

The girls then headed inside the mansion and found Mr. and Mrs. Shin and Lee waiting for them.

"Welcome home kids. I hope you had fun coming here." Mrs. Shin said.

"Yes mom we did," Ryujin replied.

After that they talked for few minutes with everyone then they headed to their rooms.

Chaeryeong and Ryujin had their own room while the 8 girls stayed in the guest room. SaTzu in one room, Dahmo in another and the third room consists of Lia, Yuna, Jihyo and Yeji.

Once they settled in their room they freshened up and decided to go for lunch. They were all seated and in front of there were a lot of different food. While eating they were having small talks.

"So Ryujin, when will you bring your boyfriend home," Mr. Shin asked. Ryujin then choked on her food while Yeji handed her a glass of water while patting her back. She was sad to know that Ryujin's parents are expecting a guy for her.

"Dad what in the world???" Ryujin replied.

"Honey why are you always playing around...... she already bought her girlfriend here," Mrs. Shin said.

"Mom how do you know?"

"Who am I? Your mom. I know everything."

"Exactly Ryujin. We are your parents. Stop hiding stuff. When we're you planning to formally introduce your girlfriend?" Mr. Shin asked.

"Arraseo dad. So Dad, mom, uncle and aunt, this is Hwang Yeji, my girlfriend."

"Omo our Ryujinnie is growing up now. She is no longer a kid." Mrs. Lee said.

"She still short though." Chaeryeong said. Ryujin could only glare.

"She is really beautiful." Mrs. Shin said.

"Are you ok with me dating your daughter, Mrs. Shin?" Yeji asked.

"Who's Mrs. Shin? Call me eomma now. Also yes we are happy for you two."

"Ahh khamsahamnida Mrs. Shin, I mean Eomma."

"What about you Chaeryeong? You are getting old too you know," Mr. Lee said.

"I know dad and I already have a girlfriend.......Lia," Chaeryeong said pointing at Lia. Lia couldn't help but blush. She just bowed down.

"Aigoo our daughter-in-law is embarrassed....she is blushing," Mr. Shin said earning a slap from Mrs. Shin while Mr. Shin and Lee could only laugh.

Theythen began to eat their food and enjoy talking. Twitzy felt like they were nowpart of the family as they were so welcoming.