Chapter 18

Weeks have passed. Yeji's feeling for Ryujin has just been increasing and so has Ryujin's. Although she remembers what her mom said she can't help it. It's hard to control your feelings right. She would get jealous if Sana and Ryujin would get too close. She just wants to be with Ryujin all the time. One day when everyone was in Sana's room Ryujin came.

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone."

"Annyeong."

"So how are you feeling Sana."

"Great I guess."

"Ok. So a good news. We have found a heart donor. It's a victim of an accident. It's a match so we will start the surgery tomorrow. Is that ok?"

"Yes Dr. Shin. I am ready. Ok so tomorrow morning we will start the surgery. I will come with my team. Arraseo?"

"Arraseo."

"Ok I will go now. Khamsahamnida."

As Ryujin was leaving Yeji followed her. She told Ryujin to come with her. They went to the terrace of the hospital. Usually no one goes there. Yeji made up her mind to confess to Ryujin today. She knows her mom will be disappointed and not approve but she can't help it.

"So why are we here?" Ryujin finally broke the silence.

"Uh first enjoy the view." Yeji said.

"You are my greatest view."

"Lol Ryuddaeng. Ok anyways I just want to you know tell you something."

"What is it?"

"You know you are a very bad heart doctor."

"Eh? Wae?"

"Because you are supposed to treat people's heart, not steal them.......like how you stole mine."

"I didn't steal it. I only took what's mine." Yeji was shocked upon hearing this. She didn't know how to respond. She didn't really know that Ryujin felt the same way. In fact she was preparing herself to face the rejection.

"Are you serious?"

"Uh ne. I have always loved you."

"Jinjja? Aigoo. I was stressing for no reason."

"Lol why were you stressing."

"Cause....."

"Ok let me just ask formally. Hwang Yeji, I have loved you since the first time I saw you. I don't know what my life would be without you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Every day, every hour, every minute and every second I want to be with you. I want to know you are mine. So will you be my girlfriend?"

"Omg Ryuddaeng. Yesssssss!" Yeji and Ryujin then hugged each other. They felt like the luckiest people alive right now. They then looked each other in the eyes. Slowly and unconsciously, they leaned forward. Seemed like their body was just working on its own. Soon enough they were close enough where they closed their eyes and their lips touched one another's. It was a magical moment for them. A moment they would never forget and would always preserve. It was their first kiss. They then decided to go back down to the room. But unknown to them someone was watching them from the moment they came up to the terrace.

They went down and told everyone what happened. Everyone seemed happy for them.