Chapter 31

"Guys. Yeji came back sad. Should we check on her?" Jihyo said.

"Shouldn't we give her some space?" Sana said.

"We should but right now we should check on her. I have a bad feeling. You know like a gut instinct."

"Ok Jihyo. Let's go check on her."

They went up to Yeji's door and knocked. No answer. They called for her, called her on her phone and texted her but still no answer.

"Ok I have a bad feeling. Momo get the keys." Jihyo ordered.

"Arraseo." Momo then ran to get the keys. Once she brought it, she handed it over to Jihyo who hurriedly opened the door. What they saw shocked everyone.

"Yeji! Yeji wake up." Sana said.

"Sana eonnie, calm down." Tzuyu said while calming Sana.

"Dahyun pass me that scarf." Jihyo said. Dahyun passed the scarf to Jihyo who tied it around Yeji's hand.

"Ok she will stop bleeding. Call the doctor over Lia. Also inform Ryujin and Chaeryeong and of course PD nim and our managers. Tell them it's not necessary to come as it looks like it was just cut. She hasn't bled a lot." Jihyo said.

"But eonnie, she fainted. Doesn't that mean she lost a lot of blood?" Yuna asked.

"Well that's the case for normal people. Yeji suffers from Hemophobia as far as I know. Well it's just a mild case. It's basically even the sight of blood makes you anxious and the person might faint. So, she fainted cause she saw the blood not because she bled a lot. Also the fact that she only had tiny cut made me conclude that. The size of her cut would take around 30 minutes of bleeding for the person to die. So don't worry." Jihyo said.

"Wah Jesus. She gave me a literal heart attack."

They then carried Yeji to her bed. After some time, the doctor came and checked Yeji. He said the same thing Jihyo said. They then wrapped her wrist in a bandage then he left.

"Wah Jihyo. How did you know about everything? Are you a doctor?" Lia asked.

"No I am God Jihyo." Then Jihyo smiles giving her cute smile.

Then Jihyo told JYP and their managers about the situation and everything. They all suggested that the girls take rest and take care of their health and Yeji's as well. Just when she was done Chaeryeong and Ryujin had come. They had brought their clothes with them too as they weren't planning to go back.

"Eonnie how is she?" Ryujin asked.

"Don't worry. She is fine." Jihyo said. Jihyo then told them everything the doctor said. Ryujin had tears in her eyes. Then she saw the letter on the table. She walked towards it.

"Eonnie what is this?"

"Oh. We didn't see that. What is it?"

"Letter. From Yeji to us." Ryujin then read the letter aloud so everyone could hear it. She felt sorry for the girl. She didn't to stay with her throughout the night. Everyone then went to their rooms to sleep. Ryujin sat next to Yeji on a chair. She held Yeji it's her right hand as her left hand still had cast. She held her hand throughout the night, not wanting to let go.

Time skip

It was morning now. The sun shone bright. It seemed through the curtains. Yeji slowly opened her eyes. She knew what happened last night but didn't expect to be waking up today. She lifted her right hand and it had bandage wrapped around the wrist. She then tried to lift her left hand but she couldn't. It seemed like something was holding it. She then turned to see what it was and sure enough it was her cute little cub. She smiled at the sight of Ryujin holding her hand. She found it really cute. The monkey was fast asleep. Hair all messy, mouth slightly open which made her teeth visible.

'This monkey is so cute. Can I always wake up to this scene? But she looks so uncomfortable. Her casted hand is just lying there. Did she sleep here all night? Holding my hand.' Yeji was thinking to herself when Ryujin just moved. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled looking at Yeji.

"Hey good morning Yeddeong. How have you been?" She greeted.

"Good. You? It's seems to be uncomfortable. I am sorry for that." Yeji said.

"No no don't worry. Uh, just come out after washing up and getting dressed ok. We will be going somewhere." Ryujin said as she left the room.

"Where? And who?"

"You and me. Where? You will find out." Ryujin then smiled and left the room.