Chapter 3

"Tzuyu control yourself. Please. Sana would hate to see you cry. Please, be strong for her." Lia said.

"Yes Tzuyu. Be strong. I am right here. Behind you. I need my hug that you promised." Sana said to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu turned and walked towards Sana. When Sana spread her arms for Tzuyu, she just walked through her. Tzuyu walked past Sana towards the door. She stood in the doorway and turned back.

"Sorry. I can't see Sana eonnie in this state. I am sorry Sana eonnie. I couldn't save you. Mianhae." Tzuyu then left the room leaving Sana confused and in tears.

Sana couldn't understand any of this. How could this be? She was not ready to die, not yet.

"This is not true. Its just a dream. I know its just a dream. I need to wake up." Sana told herself.

Everyone left the room. All there was left was Sana's body and her soul in the room when Tzuyu entered the room. She began talking to Sana as if she would hear her and wake up.

"Sana eonnie, please get up. Jebal. I know you won't leave me alone here. I need you, we need you. Jebal. Sana.....I......I love....I love....."

"Sana eonnie.....wake up. Wake up." Tzuyu shook Sana and Sana finally opened her eyes. " Are you ok? You are sweating like crazy. You forehead is all wet. Did you have a nightmare?" Tzuyu asked.

"Its just a dream? Omg thank god. Chewy ya....I missed you. Please hug me." Tzuyu looked confused but hugged her anyways.

"Give me a kiss too chewy ya." Sana said acting like a baby.

"Ew no. Save those lips for someone special." Tzuyu laughed.

"I meant cheeks pabo yah. These lips are for someone special when that someone is ready LOL." Sana said smiling.

"Ok whatever. You ain't getting my precious kiss. It's saved for someone too." Tzuyu said teasing Sana.

"Who??? Tell me." Sana demanded getting overprotective.

"I am kidding. Chill. There is no one......at the moment. I will probably find someone goodlooking in this hospital." Tzuyu said.

"Yah. Tzuyu yah. Don't you dare. I am sick. Just focus on me. Don't get distracted." Sana said getting possessive.

"Ok Ok eonnie. I will only look at you and be with you. Happy?"

"Yea. Very. By the way where are other people?" Sana asked.

"Uh they are outside. I will call them." Tzuyu then went to the door and called everyone. JYP was also there to visit Sana and talk to the doctor today.

"Sana. How you doing?" JYP asked.

"I am fine PD-nim. Thank you for coming." Sana said.

"Ah. Its ok. I will be talking to the doctor today. Girls you can also take rest for the time being. You will resume practise once Sana gets better." JYP said.

"Nae PD-nim." They all said in unison when someone entered the room. The person was wearing the doctor's coat. She was very young and charming. They all kept looking at her especially Yeji and she came towards them. The doctor stood in front of them and bowed. She started introducing herself to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Dr. Shin Ryujin. I am the cardiologist of Myung Woo hospital and I will be taking Ms. Minatozaki Sana's case." She bowed again and smiled at Yeji who in return smiled back. "Let me just check her vital then we can head to my office to have a small talk about her condition." She then walked to Sana and checked her vitals and stared updating her condition.

"Ok her condition seems to be stable now. Sir please follow me." Dr. Shin then led the way to her office followed by JYP. They went inside the office where Dr. Shin explained JYP about Sana's condition.

"Please have a seat sir. Here are the reports of some of the tests we have done. There are MRI scans, ECGs, blood test and all. We have also checked her previous records. All of these sudden passing out episodes, tiredness, leg swelling and all point towards a heart condition. In medical terms we call it hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. This is when a portion of the heart becomes thickened without an obvious cause. This results in the heart being less able to pump blood effectively. We conducted further tests and we have concluded that it is best to get a heart transplant. If you and everyone else agree to it then we will start finding a heart donor." Dr. Shin finished.

"Oh. I don't know what to say. Will she be ok? Will she be able to perform after the surgery? How risky is the surgery?" JYP asked now getting concerned.

"She is stable right now. Every surgery is risky but we doctors try our best till the very end and yes she will be able to perform with a new heart once she is done with the surgery and is fully recovered."

"Oh ok. I think I should discuss the matter with the girls and Sana herself. Could you please come with me and help me explain and answer few of the questions that the girls might have." JYP asked.

"Yes of course sir. I will be happy to clarify everything. You can lead the way."

"Ok. Khamsahamnida. Gabshida."

They both headed to the ward where Sana was While the girls were talking.

MEANWHILE

Yeji's PoV

"I can't believe it's her. I have been wanting to meet her ever since our first encounter. But isn't she too young to be a doctor. I mean she looks young. But damn every time I meet her she saves someone. Haha." Yeji was thinking to herself and laughing internally. Others could she her smiling like an idiot and approached her.

"Hey Yeji. Don't tell me you are into that doctor. I know she was pretty cute and hot but just don't." Sana said.

"Why so you could have her? Huh Sana?" Lia said. Sana and the others laughed but Tzuyu felt a different feeling. It was jealousy. Jihyo noticed it but chose to remain silent for the time being. As the girls were talking for 10 minutes, Yeji told them how she and Dr. Shin had met before. Just then the door opened and in came JYP and Dr. Shin.

Third person PoV

Everyone looked at the two searching for answers then finally JYP broke the silence.

"So girls Dr. Shin has told me everything. Why don't you just hear it from her." JYP said.

"Sure. I am Dr. Shin as I have said earlier. I will be handling Ms. Sana's case. So we have a good and bad news. Which one should I go with first?"