Chapter 29

It's been 2 weeks now. Ryujin has been discharged from the hospital. Twitzy usually comes to their apartment to spend time with her. She is excused from the hospital due to her condition. Since Chaeryeong has to go to the hospital Somi stays with Ryujin being a good cousin. She takes care of Ryujin, gives her medicine and cooks her food. Seeing this and how close Somi and Ryujin are Yeji get extremely jealous. She wants Ryujin back but after what she has done to the latter she cannot say it. Twitzy then came for a sleepover. They bought food and drinks.

"Annyeong eonnies." Ryujin got up when she saw Twitzy. She was just chilling on the couch.

"Annyeong. We bought some food. Here catch. Its strawberry milk." Jihyo said.

"Gomawo eonnie. I was just about to watch a movie."

"Ah which movie?"

"I don't know eonnie. Somi said we should watch high school musical. I love that movie. If you are okay with it then let's watch it." Ryujin said.

"Ok I don't mind." Jihyo said and finally everyone decided to watch the movie. For the movie everyone went to the big room. Ryujin sat on the couch and coincidentally was in between Yeji and Somi. They both wanted to help Ryujin as her left hand had a cast. Yeji was on the left of Ryujin whereas Somi was on the right. They were both fighting for Ryujin's attention to say the least. Somi was acting but Yeji didn't know Somi was Ryujin's cousin. Others were on the floor. Lying down while eating some fried Chicken.

"Hey can you pass me a chicken?" Ryujin said.

"Ok let me get it." Yeji said.

"Nah it's fine I'll get it." Somi said and stood up.

"No I said it first so I'll get it."

"Doesn't matter. Its just there."

"Ya exactly it's just there." Yeji then stood up and ran to get some chicken. Everyone was happy because their plan was working. Yeji then bought some chicken and gave it to Ryujin.

"Thank you Yeji." Ryujin said smiling.

"No problem. Anything for you." Yeji said.

"Jinnie. Come here. Let me feed you." Somi said and Yeji gave her the death glare.

"Huh? Lol ok Somi ya." Ryujin said while doing agyeo. Yeji's heart melted at the sight of Ryujin but it soon changed to jealousy with she realized it was for Somi and not her. Somi was then feeding Ryujin while they were watching movie while Yeji's focus was on Ryujin and Somi.

"Yo Ryeongie, can you pass me the water." Ryujin said.

"Ya I'll get it." Somi said and went to get the water.

"Omg I love this song." Ryujin said as breaking free played while Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez where singing together.

"Ya me too. Damn Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron are like perfect for each other. Just like us Jinnie" Somi said to make Yeji jealous but Ryujin ended up spitting all the water inside her mouth onto Chaeryeong who was sitting below her. Yeji again gave a death stare to Somi. 

"Yah. I am all wet now." Chaeryeong said.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do that." Ryujin said.

"It's fine. Ill just change and come." Chaeryeong went and changed her clothes and came back and watched the movie.

While the movie was playing, Somi put her head on Ryujin's shoulder and Yeji saw this.

'I am not gonna lose to her.' She thought and wrapped her arms around Ryujin's arm. She then clinged onto it.

Time skip

Everyone decided to sleep on the floor in the mattress. It was around midnight and Yeji was thirsty so she got up to drink some water. She looked around but Ryujin was missing. She thought she would be in her room so she was about to go when she realized that Somi was also missing. Now she had the urge to find the two. She slowly crept out and went to Ryujin's room. She saw that the door was open and what she saw inside was the last thing she expected. Two people were making out. Not only that but the girl that Yeji thought to be Somi was marking her territory on the other person. Tears began to fall from Yeji's eyes. She couldn't stop it. She just ran to her room and covered herself with blanket. Finally she fell asleep.