Chapter 21

Ryujin immediately called Yeji to clarify things about the video where she was seen with Han, a member from a new group Stray Kids.

"Hey Yeddeong, are you busy?" Ryujin asked.

"Yes. I am busy. We have to perform with Stray kids so we are practicing with them." Yeji said.

"I actually wanted to talk about the rumor."

"Stop. Don't believe everything you see online." As Yeji said this Ryujin heard a guys voice through the phone calling Yeji.

"Yejiya~ come, I am alone." The guy said.

"Uh ok what was that Yeji?" Ryujin asked getting kind of annoyed now.

"It's Han. He is my partner. Trust me it's nothing." Yeji said also getting irritated.

"Ok I am sorry." Ryujin apologized.

"Ya whatever. I'll go." Yeji then hung up on her. Ryujin couldn't believe it but still shrugged it off thinking Yeji was busy.

Time skip

It's been almost 1 month that Yeji and Ryujin have met. One thing's for sure, Yeji and Ryujin were drifting apart while Yeji was getting close to Han. Other members of Twitzy didn't approve of Yeji's behavior because she was still in a relationship with Ryujin but Yeji couldn't be bothered. Her attitude towards Ryujin and the members have changed. Cause of the nagging from all the members Yeji finally decided to go on a date with Ryujin. She then called Ryujin.

"Hey Ryuddaeng, you free today? It's been a long time since we went on a date. So I was thinking maybe we should go?"

"I am sorry Yeji I am busy today. I have an appointment today."

"Oh. It's ok. Just work. Anyways I'll go now. Bye."

"Hey Yeji I...." Yeji had hung up on Ryujin.

"Shit. What is wrong with her?" Ryujin talked to herself when a nurse came inside the room.

"Dr. Shin, your appointment has been canceled. Your schedule is clear. You may leave for today." Then she left the room.

"Wow. Ok. I think I should go meet Yeji." Ryujin then got ready to leave. On the way to the dorm she bought a bouquet of flowers, roses and lillies. She then drove to the dorm to surprise Yeji. She rang the bell taking the bouquet with her but Jihyo was the one who opened the door.

"Ah Ryujinnie. Nice to see you. Come in." Jihyo said.

"Thank you eonnie. Is Yeji here?" Ryujin asked.

"Oh um no she isn't. She said she will be back in half an hour. I called her 5 minutes ago."

"Oh ok. I'll wait."

Then when Ryujin went to the living room everyone saw her and were delighted to see her.

"Ryujinnie. I missed you. It's been long time." Lia said.

"I know. It's been really busy for the last couple of weeks."

"It's ok. Come sit. You are here for Yeji right."

"Uh yes. She asked me on a date but I had an appointment which got canceled so here I am."

"Oh ok. She will be coming soon. Just chill for now."

They were just sitting and talking. After some time Ryujin excused herself to use the washroom and also to wet the flowers as they might dry off. After doing her business she came out only to hear something that would change her life forever.