Chapter 12

"Ahhh I am really hungry. Now can we eat." Momo said as they all settled in the big room.

"Ok but let's first select a movie." Jihyo said.

"Aladdin." Suggested Ryujin.

"Aniyo, How to train your dragon." Said Yeji.

"Nah. Aladdin is better."

"Ani. How to train your dragon is."

"Aladdin."

"How to train your dragon."

"Yah this monkey and light fury. What are you? Two? Let's go with frozen." Said Yuna.

"God Jihyo help us." Lia said.

"Yah hurry up. I am hungry. Let's just watch Titanic or something." Momo shouted.

"Ok let's just go with titanic for now then we will watch others later." Jihyo ordered.

They prepared for the movie and got the food ready. Momo started drooling over the sight of the food. 🤤
She kept on staring at the jokbal.

"Yo Momoring. Stop staring." Lia said.

Once everything was set up they played the movie and started eating.

Time skip

"Ahhh I am so full. My stomach is gonna burst." Momo said.

"Obviously. You ate almost half of the food. How much is your stomach capacity anyways?" Lia said.

"A lot more than ours." Dahyun answered.

The movie was almost over. They decided to play some games after the movie. Obviously it's a sleep over and without games it wouldn't be classified as one.

"Ok I loved the movie even though I have watched it like a hundredth times." Ryujin said.

"True. It's a classic." Yeji said.

"So let's play, shall we?" Jihyo asked. "Spin the bottle first?"

"Ne. But let's change it a bit. Instead of kissing the person spinning the bottle can ask any question to the one who the bottle gets pointed to."

"Ok."

Everyone then started playing. Lia starts to spin the bottle. It lands on Dahyun.

"Ok Dubu. If you get a chance to date someone in this room who would it be?"

They all go oooooooooooohhhh.

"Uh. Probably everyone but I would go with Momo eonnie." Momo started to blush by this comment. 😳 "It's just her passion for everything. She is really passionate for the thing she loves so yea if we ever date then that...."

"Oh ok. So spin." Lia says.

Lands on Yeji. "Ok so Yeji, who would you rather date? Lia or Ryujin? Hahaha" with this both Yeji and Ryujin turned into a tomato.

"Uh. I don't know."

"You know but you are not telling." Jihyo said.

"Ugh fine. Ryujin."

"What we didn't hear you Yeji." Dahyun teased.

"Ahhhh RYU-JIN. RYUJIN."

"Wah ok. Don't have to be so loud. We get it you really like her."

"Dah- Forget it." Yeji said.

"Why though?" Jihyo asked.

"Because I would never date this sloth. She is loud, annoying and acts like a kid." With this everyone broke the silence and started laughing .

"Yah, Yeji ya. Jinjja!" Lia said.

"I'll just spin." Lands on god Jihyo.

"So eonnie. Do you have a crush right now?"

"Well.....yes. We have been seeing each other. It's Daniel."

"Wah Daebak. Kang Daniel???" Ryujin said.

"Uh ya him. Ok let me spin. Yeji already went so let me spin again. Oh Chaeryeong. So are you single?"

"No. Wait I mean yes I am single." Chaeryeong answered.

"It might change soon though. Her crush started talking to her." Ryujin said.

"Yo Ryu. Shut it." Chaeryeong said.

"Wait your crush? Who is he?" Lia asked out of curiosity and a bit of jealousy.

"It's a her Lia eonnie." Ryujin said while smirking at Chaeryeong. 😏

"Oh." Lia said as she realized she still had chance.

"So who is she?" Asked Yeji.

"It's LiJdjdbdjd" Chaeryeong covered Ryujin mouth.

"It's Li JRIFBDJ eonnie Jfjdjdn." Chaeryeong then sat on top of Ryujin and tried to wrestle her.

"Who?" Jihyo asked.

"LIA EONNIEEEEE~" Ryujin finally shouted. Both Lia and Chaeryeong started blushing.

"Yo Ryeongie. If you two ever get together make sure to treat me. Ouch. Why did you slap me?" Ryujin said while rubbing her arm that was slapped by Chaeryeong.

"Ya watever. I have crush on Lia. Before we even met. I loved her since you guys debuted." Chaeryeong finally spoke the truth. "Ok let me spin. My turn to get revenge now cub." Chaeryeong smirked and Ryujin gulped.

"Truce.....it's all even now." Ryujin tried to reason out.

"Nuh Uh monkey. Tell us about your crush." Chaeryeong said.

"Uh."

"You scared huh???" 😏 Chaeryeong

"No am not."

"Yes you are."

"Fine it's Yeddeong."

"Mwo?" Yeji was shocked and happy at the same time.

"Uh. Just a tiny crush since you are my bias. Nothing much....." Ryujin said.

"You two should date. You both like each other." Momo said.

"Yah Momo eonnie." Yeji said.

"Fine just spin." Lands on Momo. "Momo eonnie, food or Dahyun."

"Dahyun."

"Ohhhhhhh."

"Well food can't just come to me. I need someone to buy it for me right. So Dahyun." Momo said.

They spun the bottle again and this time it stopped at Yuna.

"So Yuna, do you miss your red hair or blonde hair more?" asked Yeji.

"Hmm. As much as I loved being Barbie with my blonde hair. I love being Ariel more since she's a mermaid. Nothing can be my red hair" Yuna answered confidently.

"Whatever. It's only Lia so Lia. Just share anything about yourself."

"I am pretty." Lia said.

"We all know that. Something else." Chaeryeong said making Lia blush.

"Ew you two. Get a room." Ryujin teased.

"I like this doctor in your hospital. She is very good looking and looks like a fox."

"Lol who is that." Chaeryeong said unaware that she was talking about her.

"You will find out soon Ryeongie don't worry." Ryujin said.