Chapter 14

It was around 2am when there was heavy rain. Loud thunderstorm and lightning which illuminated the whole city for a brief moment. Ryujin woke up due to the loud thunderstorm. She doesn't mind it though. When she was about to shut her eyes again, she happened to look at Yeji's direction. She saw Yeji facing away from her but she was shivering. It was as if she was really scared of the thunder and lightning. When there would be thunder she would just close her ears and let out a small scream but audible enough for Ryujin to hear. Ryujin couldn't bare the sight so she moved closer to Yeji and called her.

"Hey Yeji. Gwenchana?" (Are you ok?)

Yeji didn't respond. She just shivered. Ryujin just turned Yeji so Yeji would face Ryujin.

"Hey. It's alright. I am here. Don't worry."

There was a loud thunder which made Yeji jump and immediately hug Ryujin. After some time she spoke.

"I-I am really s-scared of th-thunder."

"It's ok. I am here. Don't worry ok! I will hug you till it's over. You won't even realize it."

Yeji just nodded and hugged Ryujin. Her face was buried in Ryujin's neck. Ryujin was right. Yeji wasn't scared after that at all. In fact she fell asleep as soon as they hugged and Yeji was warm. They hugged throughout the night not wanting to let go of each other. Just like that the night sky was replaced by the sunshine.

Jihyo was the first to wake up on the early Saturday morning. You can't exactly say early as it was already 10 in the morning. They had slept late last night. Jihyo then woke everyone up. Once everyone was up they were about to start cleaning up the area when they realized that two of them were not there.

"Omo where is Yeji and Ryujin?" Asked Jihyo.

"Oh right. We haven't seen them. Maybe they woke up early and went somewhere?" Said Chaeryeong.

"Maybe. But I'll check the headroom just in case they decided to sleep together." Said Dahyun in a teasing voice.

"Arraseo."

Then Dahyun went and checked the two bedroom. She then came running to others.

"Yerobun. I found them. They slept together." Dahyun said failing to hide her excitement.

"Omo. Jinjja?" Lia said.

"Ne." Dahyun replied.

"Daebak!" Said Momo. "Let's go see."

"Yah pabo. It's weird. You know they might not have any........clothes on." Chaeryeong said.

"Aigoo. Yah!!! It's not like that. It's kind of cute. Just come." Said Dahyun leafing the way to Ryujin's room.

When everyone reached the room and went inside the room they found the scene very cute. Ryujin and Yeji were hugging each other and sleeping. Yeji sleeping on Ryujin arm and face buried in her neck whilst Ryujin's hand was on Yeji's waist.

"Omo. Kyeopta." Lia said.

"Wah have you ever seen a monkey and dragon sleep together??? If not it's here." Momo said pointing at the two.

"Jinjja. They are so cute. Let me take a picture and post it on our group chat." Jihyo said.

*click* *click*

The sound of the camera woke Ryujin up and her movement woke Yeji up as well. The two were confused seeing everyone look at them. They were all smirking at them almost in a teasing manner.

"Mwo?" Ryujin asked.

"It's nothing monkey. Anyways seems like you both had fun last night eh?" Chaeryeong teased.

"Yah! What the hell are you saying you fox." Ryujin shouted. Blush visible on her face as well as Yeji's.

"So why you blushing huh?" Chaeryeong asked.

"It's not what you think. Jinjja. We didn't do anything. Right Yeji?" Ryujin said looking at Yeji.

"Huh? R-right. Nothing." Yeji said stuttering Which didn't help the situation at all.

"Ohhhh. Why are you stuttering? Are you nervous that you and this cub just got exposed?" Momo teased.

"Ani. We didn't do anything. We aren't even together." Ryujin said.

"YET." Dahyun and Yuna said at the same time and high fives each other as soon as they said it.

After few more minutes of teasing they all went to face up and take shower. They changed and headed to the living area. Ryujin was making breakfast for everyone and Yeji was just helping her. She made bacon and eggs, toast and baked beans. Once the food was done they called everyone and everyone started eating their food.

"Masissda. Ryujin bro gomawo. It's really great." Dahyun said.

"Ani. It's not great. You guys are just hungry." Ryujin said.

"No seriously though. It's good. I wish Sana and Tzuyu were here." Jihyo said.

"Yea we can do this again. Once Sana gets better."

Then everyone ate in silence. Finishing everything that's on their plate.