Chapter 27

"I haven't lost my memory."

"Wait what???? So why all this?" Lia asked getting shocked.

"Cause I want to lose my feelingd for Yeji. It hurt me really bad last time."

"No Ryujin. You should have told us. I'll tell Jihyo and call everyone."

"No eonnie please don't."

"Don't worry I'll leave Yeji out of this. I'll tell everyone except her."

"Ok eonnie."

After about an hour everyone had arrived at the hospital except Yeji. Lia and Ryujin explained everything to them. How she wants to forget her but is still in love with her. They were all shocked but understood. Just then a girl came into Ryujin's room.

"Jinnie!"

"Somi."

"Jinnie I really missed you." Somi came and hugged her.

"Ahh it's hurts. Leave me pabo." Ryujin said.

"Oh sorry. Omo are you from Twitzy? Jinnie you are friends with them?"

"Uh yea."

"Daebak! Hello I am Somi."

"Annyeong." Said all the twice members.

"Eonnies. This is Somi. My cousin." Said Ryujin.

"Oh wow. She is really pretty." Lia said.

"Ah gomawo."

"Wait Somi can you be Ryujin's girlfriend?" Jihyo asked and everyone looked at her at this weird request.

"Ew eonnie. Incest. No way." Ryujin said.

"Not like that. Just pretend to like Ryujin and all."

"But I have a boyfriend." Somi said.

"No just pretend." Jihyo said.

"Wae?" Ryujin asked.

"Ryujin you want Yeji back right? So we need to make her jealous. This will make her realize that she lost something great in life. We know that Somi is your cousin but she doesn't."

"Ahhh ok." Everyone then agreed.

After that they started discussing about the accident. When Somi said something shocking.

"What? Your accident was in that place?"

"Yes. It was hit and run. Police haven't found any information yet as there are no cameras there." Ryujin said.

"You gotta be kidding me. The place is where my office is. Remember I am a hacker." Somi looked at others who just stared at her. "White collar hacker. I do ethical hacking. Usually for the detectives and the police force. The abandoned building is where my office is located. I have a camera installed on the outside of the building to see if anyone is keeping an eye on us. I'll just check the footage when you were in an accident." 

Somi then took out her laptop while looking at the footage. They saw a truck there waiting. Head light off. When fast forwarded they saw that it was the truck that hit Ryujin's car. But the truck didn't go away after. It just waited until another car came in view. A guy stepped out of the car and went to Ryujin. He seemed like he was talking to her. After that he got up and kicked Ryujin and went to the driver giving him money. Soon after both fled the scene. They all were shocked after the footage but one thing's for sure. It wasn't an accident. It was an attempted murder planned to look like an accident.

Ryujin the remember the message she recorded for Yeji and others. She knew she didn't turn off the recoding. She immediately grabbed her phone and played the recording.

"Yah Yeji ya, this might be my last message to you. *breathes heavily* I-I am sorry. I am sorry I wasn't enough for you. But just know *breaths heavily* I always loved you. From the day I set my eyes on you. The first time I saw you. I loved you. I still do and I will until my last breath. Omo it hurts. I just got into an accident. It hurts but it's still bearable. But what I witnessed today, you and him, that was unbearable. It hurt my heart a lot. Even words can't describe. But I still love you. Ryeongie, hope you don't miss me a lot. Stay healthy and treat Lia eonnie right. Keep her happy because she is very precious. Also take care of Twitzy and Yeji. She doesn't eat well when she is stressed. Please take care of her. Jihyo eonnie please don't stress yourself. You are a great leader. Thank you for taking care of Twitzy. Gosh, so this is what dying feels like. I am a doctor so I am trying to normalize my breathing. But I am stuck to this seatbelt. I can't help it. I am too tired to open this thing. I want to rest. You guys take care. My eyes are droopy."

There was silence for some time and then you could hear a car coming and stopping. The door opening and someone walking towards them. They then hear a guy talk.

"This is what you get Bitch. Now you are gone and Yeji is all mine. I worked hard for this. I had to plan everything right. Plan? Yes plan. I have been watching you since the day in the hospital. I followed you. Then I found out about Yeji. Her likes and dislikes and every little thing. And now I finally succeeded to make her mine. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she agreed even though you two were in a relationship. Obviously I pretended to not know. But now she is Mine. To be honest she is so gullible. I just want her for fame and maybe her body. Ahh just imagining her makes me want her more. But now that you are gone she is mine. Now you know I am Han and you shouldn't mess with me."

After that it sounded like he got up and kicked something and went to the driver. The sound was faint so it wasn't captured by the phone. Just few murmurs were heard. This was enough for them to call Yeji immediately. They also called the police. When the police were on the way Somi looked through Ryujin's phone and found another recording.

"Hey Jinnie, what is this?" Somi asked.

"Oh I was just recording my song before. Then the nurse came and gave me a medicine and I slept. Just delete it."

"No don't." They all looked at Chaeryeong. "I was the one who stopped the recording. Before I came, I saw Han leave this room alone. He was in this room. So maybe he said something this time too."

They listened to the recording. It was just Ryujin singing and then the nurse came in and gave her the medicine. After that there was silence but then the door opened. It seemed like someone came and sat next to Ryujin.

"Seriously Shin, I actually came here to end your life but I guess you are lucky. Yeji told me that you lost your memories. Also now your favorite is Yuna. Good to know that. But if you ever come between me and Yeji then it's the end. I caused your accident yet you survive. I was here to kill you yet you manage to stay alive. But let me tell you, luck will not always favor you. It will change direction and you won't even know it. Anyways I am leaving now. I have a date with your girl, who is mine now." Han laughed and left the room.

"Seriously this guy. I wanna kill him right now." Chaeryeong said.

"Calm down Ryeong. Police and Yeji are on their way." Lia said. "Don't worry I told her to come alone."