38

-October 20th 1997-

Me,Zariana,Chandler,Monica,Ross and Rachel are at Central Perk.

Tyler:Rachel?.

Rachel:Yeah?.

Tyler:When's your birthday?.

Rachel:May 5th why?.

Tyler:Oh I-I'm just making a list of people's birthdays.

Ross:Oh mine's October-

Tyler:Yeah whatever."Walks away".

Chandler is talking to Monica and sees a woman.

Chandler:Oh she's pretty.Pretty uh pretty girl the pretty she's pretty.

Monica:Just go up to her and ask her out.

Chandler:"Laughs".

Bri:Oh what's the worst thing that could happen?.

Chandler:I could die.

Ross:Yeah it's,it's tough being single.That's why I'm so glad I found Amanda.

Rachel:Ross you guys went out once.You took your kids to Chucky Cheese and you didn't even kiss her.

Ross glares at Chandler.

Chandler:I tell people secrets.It makes them like me.

Phoebe:"Enters".Oh.

Chandler:Hey.

Phoebe:"Sneezes".

Monica:Phoebe.You're sick you shouldn't play.You should just go home,get in bed and stay there.

Phoebe:"In a nasally voice".But I'm unemployed my music is all I really have now.Well music, and making my own shoes."Puts her shoe table".Pretty huh?."Sneezes".

Chandler:Alright I'm gonna do it.I'm gonna get shot down.Any advice?.

Monica:Just be yourself.But not too much.

Chandler:"Gets up".Wish me luck.

Ross:"Loudly".Good luck!.

Chandler:Wish it!."To woman".Hi.Hi I-I was just sitting over there and uh Chandler.My name is Chandler.Did I say that?.

???:No you didn't.Hi I'm Kathy.

Chandler:Uh Kathy.with K or a C?.

Kathy:With a K.

Chandler:Oh,oh hey.

Kathy:Wow.You are really good at this.

Chandler:Hey come on give me a break I'm out on a limb here.

Kathy:I'm sorry.you're right I apologize but I should tell you that I'm waiting for a date.

Joey:"Enters".

Kathy:Oh and there he is now.

Joey:Hey.

Chandler:Hey!.Hey,hey,hey,hey.

Joey:"Kisses Kathy".Hey I see you guys already met huh?.

Chandler:Yes,yes I was just trying to figure out a way to uh demonstrate how I could get my exceptionally large feet into my even bigger mouth.

Joey:Didn't I tell ya?.Always showing off.

Phoebe:"Into Mic".Before I start I just wanna say that um I have a cold so if I sneeze in the middle of song it's not on purpose.Oh except the last verse of Pepper People."Sings".Smelly cat,smelly cat.What are they feeding you?."Stops singing".This chick sounds good."Sings".Smelly cat,smelly-"Stops singing".Hey Gunther be a good little boy and bring me a whiskey.