31

-February 15th 1997-

   The past 2 weeks and 3 days I have been on bed rest because of stress levels that my doctor is worried about.Everyone checks in with me and Gunther has taken the past 2 days off work to take care of me.He is in the kitchen making dinner as I'm laying in my bed in my bedroom using a laptop computer on a hospital bedside table Gunther and Tyler bought for me.As my due date gets closer I've been trying to finalize on a name for my baby girl but I won't know for sure till she is born.One of her middle names will be Leona for her father Leon. I've made a list of names I like...Danica, Norabel, Elinora, Jaixone (Jay-Zo-Nae) , Jazmine , Meredith , Miliana , Miranda , Penelope , Stella , Shakira , Shayna , Tiana , Tiara , Vivian , Zariana and Zuri...I'm thinking of naming her after one of my middle names.

Gunther:"Enters room". Your food Madame.

   I laugh and I move my laptop and Gunther puts the bowl of soup on the table.

Bri:Thank you.

Gunther:It's no problem."Smiles".Now I never made soup for other before so I hope you like it.

Bri:Well I never thought I'd be in a food contest.

Gunther:"Laughs".

   I take a taste of the soup and my eyes grow wide at the deliciousness.

Bri:Oh my god.

Gunther:What,What is it to hot,cold,not taste good?.

Bri:It's amazing!.Gunther you have talent in you.

Gunther:Okay that's just the pregnancy talking.

Bri:No it really is great. You have to cook for me more often.

Gunther:"Grins".Really?.

Bri:Yes really!.

-February 16th 1997-

I call Phoebe and she answers.

Bri:Happy Birthday Pheebs!.

Phoebe:Thanks Bri.Hows the baby?.

Bri:She's good. She's being stubborn i told the doctor I want to wait and see if I go into labor on my own. Unfortunately spicy foods isn't working I've been eating something spicy every few hours and you know sex is out of question.

Phoebe:Hey uh Bri...I don't want to stress you out but Ross and Rachel broke up yesterday. Ross slept with another girl when he thought they were on a break.

Bri:That freaking idiot.

Phoebe:Yeah. Well uh you okay at the apartment?.

Bri:Yeah Gunther is here with me.

   After a while we get off the phone and Gunther brings in another spicy food.

Bri:Gunther I know you are trying to help but we've tried this for hours. I think we just need to be patient.

Gunther:You are 6 days late. Is that even safe?.

Bri:The doctor said if she doesn't come by February 18th to go to the hospital.

-February 17th 1997-

   I have been sleeping on and off since 9pm last night and it's 12pm. Baby girl has been kicking all night. So when Gunther comes into my bedroom to see how I'm doing I tell him I'm tired and will like to nap. He leave's my bedroom and I go back to sleep...At 10 pm I wake up from another nap after eating 3 hours ago and I feel dome pain in my stomach and it's very intense. A few seconds later it passes and I lay back down to sleep but i can't and I just keep my eyes closed to at least rest...At 11:40 the pain comes back and i decide to start timing them just in case of it being a contraction...As I rest and the pain soon comes back I check my clock and it's been 8 minutes since the last contraction. I stand up and go to the nursery.