8

-February 16th 1995-

   Everyone but Joey is at Monica and Rachel's waiting for Phoebe to arrive for her surprise birthday party. Rachel and Monica are telling Me and Chandler about Rachel's incident.

Rachel:So he said it was just a sprain and that was it.

Monica:Uh you left out the stupid part.

Rachel:Not stupid.The very cute,cute,cute doctors asked us out for tomorrow night and I said yes.

Monica:I think it's totally insane I mean they work for the hospital.It's like returning to the scene of the crime.You know I say we blow off the dates.

Rachel:What?.Monica they are cute,they are doctors."Spelling it out in the air".Cute doctors,doctors who are cute.

Chandler:"Sarcastically".Alright what have we learned so far?.

Bri:That Rachel hurt her leg and doctors are cute."Sighs".

   There is a knock at the door.Someone turns the music off,then the whole party runs and hides except for Monica and Rachel who answer their door.We all jump up.

???:Surprise!.

   We all see Ross who is so startled that he throws his arms up to defend himself.The box takes off then lands with a squishy thud its contents oozing out onto the floor. Ross is not pleased.

Ross:What the hell are you doing?.You scared the crap outta me.

Rachel:Was that the cake?.

Ross:Yeah,yeah.I got a lemon schmush.

Monica:Come on she'll be here any minute.

   The whole party gathers round as Ross puts the box on the coffee table.

Rachel:I hope it's okay.

   As Ross opens the lid everybody looks at the mess inside.

Bri:Oh.

Chandler:"Reading".Happy Birthday Peehe.

Monica:Well maybe we can make a-a-a B out of one of those roses.

Ross:"Annoyed".Yeah we'll just use our special cake tools.

Phoebe:Hey what's going on?.

I look up shocked to see Phoebe.

Ross:Oh we just...

???:Surprise!.

Phoebe:Oh,oh,oh!.This is so great!.Oh my god!.This was not at all scary.Hi everybody. Hi Betty!,Betty Hi!."Thrilled".You found Betty!.Oh my god!."Hugging people".This is great.Everybody I love is in the same room."Still happy".Where's Joey?.

Chandler:Did you see Betty?.

Betty wiggles her fingers to say hi.