32

-February 18th 1997-

   I told Gunther to have everyone wait to meet my daughter so I can feed her...After feeding her I let everyone come in but have the girls come in first and when Monica,Phoebe and Rachel enter the room they are holding pink balloons,Stuffed animals and are smiling.

Bri:Hey girls.

Monica,Rachel,Phoebe:"Quietly".Hey.

Bri:This is Zariana Jazmine Leona Sarian."Smiles".

Monica:She is so beautiful.

Bri:Thank you.

Rachel:Look at her little nose awe.

Bri:"Chuckles".I'm still in shock that I'm a mom now.

Phoebe:And you are already the best mom ever.

Bri:"Smiles".

Monica:Janice can't get a sitter so she's staying home. I called your parents and they will be here soon.

Bri:Thank you.

   Soon I let the guys come in and Rachel leaves to avoid Ross and Tyler is grinning widely as he enters.

Tyler:There is my niece.

Tyler walks over and speaks quietly.

Tyler:Hello Mate.

Bri:"Smiles".You know maybe she will grow up thinking your a pirate.

Tyler:Once a pirate always a pirate.Captain Hook is a disgrace to us tho.

Bri:Hey he was the best villain pirate."Glares".

Gunther:"Laughs".Tye you know Briella takes cartoons seriously.

Tyler:All the more fun dear brother.

Chandler:"Whispers to Joey".Do you think it's wierd we are in the same room with them?.

Joey:Nah they are Bri's bestfriends.

Chandler:I had no idea Briella was a cartoon fan.

Joey:Me either.

Ross:Yeah me either.

Bri:Boys I'd like you to meet Zariana Jazmine Leona Sarian."Smiles".I named her after her father Leon.

   And after I say that I see my parents enter the room.

Bri:Hey Ma.Hey Pa."Smiles".

Francine:Oh she's so beautiful.

John:She's got her father's looks.

Francine:We found a relative of Leon's.He didn't know about his aunt Jaixone. We brought her with us. Is it alright we bring her in?.

   I look at my parents shocked and I nod and a woman around their age enters.