12

-May 1st 1995-

   In the Waiting Room Phoebe is playing a song.

Phoebe:"Sings".They're tiny and chubby and so sweet to touch and soon they'll grow up and resent you so much.Now they're yelling at you and you don't know why you cry and you cry and you cry.And you cry and you cry and you cry.

Ross gives Phoebe a dollar.

Phoebe:Thanks Ross.

Ross:Yeah.I'm paying you to stop.

Phoebe:Ok.

   A woman passes by carrying newborn twins.

Phoebe:Oh look twins.Hi guys.Oh cute, cute.

Monica:No fair.I don't even have one.How come they get two?.

Chandler:You'll get one.

Monica:Oh yeah?.When?.

Chandler:All right.I'll tell you what.When we're 40 if neither one of us are married what do you say you and I get together and have one?.

Monica:Why won't I be married when I'm 40?.

Chandler:Oh no,no.I just meant hypothetically.

Monica:Ok hypothetically why won't I be married when I'm 40?.

Chandler:No,no,no.

Monica:What is it?.Is there something fundamentally unmarriable about me?.

Chandler:Uh,uh.

Monica:Well?.

Chandler:Dear God!.This parachute is a knapsack!.

   Chandler throws himself over the back of the chair he was sitting in as Rachel enters in a formal dress.

Rachel:Hey.

Phoebe:Hey.Oh look at you dressy-dress.

Bri:Did you go home and change?.

Rachel:Yeah well it's an important day.I wanna look nice.Um has uh Dr.Franzblau been by?.

Bri:No I haven't seen him.

Rachel:Well where is he?.He is supposed to be here...What if the baby needs him?.

Chandler:Rachel what is the deal with you and doctors anyway?.Was like your father a doctor?.

Rachel:Yeah why?.

Chandler:No reason.

   I start to feel saddened as I think of how my parents gave me up for adoption in this hospital Phoebe see's this and looks at me.

Phoebe:Hey Briella what's wrong?.

Bri:"Sighs".My birth parents gave me up for adoption here.And I see all these babies going home with their parents.When I didn't even get to go home with mine.