34

-April 17th 1997-

Outside Central Perk I'm pushing Zariana in her stroller to get her to stay calm as Rachel and Phoebe are helping Monica learn how to roller skate.

Rachel:So who's idea was it to put everybody in the diner on skates?.

Monica:Oh some idiot customer put a suggestion in the suggestion box.

Phoebe:Oh my God they took my idea!.

Monica:That was you?!.

Phoebe:Yeah.Okay here you go."Rolls her to Rachel".

Tyler and Gunther walk out of Central Perk each holding cups and Gunther walks over to me as Tyler speaks to Rachel.

Tyler:"Bringing Rachel a cup".Rachel I made you a cocoa.

Tyler distracts Rachel from catching Monica and Monica slams into her knocking her down and Monica falls on top of her.

Phoebe:Oh my God are you guys okay?.

Tyler:You okay?.

Bri:Are you all right?.

Joey who is leaving Central Perk sees Monica laying on top of Rachel who is groaning in pain.

Joey:Oh my.

Monica and Rachel give him a dirty look and Gunther hands me a cup.

Gunther:Hot cocoa just the way you like it.

Bri:Thank you Gunny.

Gunther:I also made some more soup and I'll drop it off later.

Bri:Gunther you are the best."Hugs him".

-April 20th 1997-

At Monica and Rachel's Phoebe is on the phone Me,Zariana,Chandler and Monica are sitting in the living room and Ross is in the kitchen as Rachel enters from her bedroom.

Rachel:Oh Phoebe are you still on hold?.I was supposed to call my Dad back like two hours ago.

Phoebe:Oh yeah he clipped on he said call him as soon as you get a chance he's at Flimby's.

Bri:What's Flimby's?.

Phoebe:Oh yeah that's the word I use when I can't remember the real thing.

Rachel:Okay.Hang up!.That's it!.Come on!.

Phoebe:No!.Rachel that's what they want me to do.My warranty expires tomorrow if I don't get through they're not gonna fix my crappy broken phone for free!.We cannot let them win!.It's us versus them!.

Chandler:Yes!.

Joey:"Enters".Hey.

All:Hey.

Joey:Uh listen I gotta double check for tickets tonight.Who,who got what?.

Chandler,Phoebe,Rachel:I had one.

Monica:I need two.I'm bringing Pete.My boyfriend.I have a boyfriend now!.

Joey:Two it is.Ross how about you?.

Ross:Uh yeah I uh I also need two.

Monica:Really?.Who's number two?.

Chandler:Who's number two?.One of the more difficult games sewer workers play.

Ross:Uh no it's,it's just this person.

Phoebe:Like a date type."Looks at Rachel". Person?

Ross:Yeah kinda.It's this woman from work.I hope that won't be too weird.Will it Rach?.