Yin Che didn't reply for a moment.

"......Ge?" Yin Ze asked in disbelief, "You don't actually agree with what he said, right?"

"Jiang Yao, he......is really strong, but you're also......"

Yin Ze couldn't listen anymore when he heard the first half of his reply, "Just because of strength, a guy like him? He's stronger than me? Ge, has he brainwashed you?"

"I don't............"

"Didn't he just break my record last time? It was just one time, who knows if it was just a coincidence, right?"

Jiang Yao's smile didn't falter one bit, "Then how about we race? The long-distance running test next week, let's see if it was a coincidence or not."

"Let's race!"

"If you lose, you have to show respect to your ge, got it?"

"Hmm, have you already thought of something equal for you to do if you lose?"

"That's up to you."

"Alright, then if you lose, you aren't allowed to ever touch my ge again!"

"Alright." Jiang Yao walked over to stand in front of him and clapped him on the shoulder, then he lowered his voice, "But only in the case that your ge doesn't agree. If your ge allows me to touch him, I'll have no choice but to respect my superior's wishes."

Yin Ze suspected that this guy had been born with the exact right personality to enrage him.

"Dream on!"

In order to win this bet between men, when Yin Ze went home to eat dinner that night, for the first time ever he didn't go back to the room afterwards, putting on exercise gear and running out into the winter night.

Qiao WanYun was shocked, "Have you all been under too much pressure from studying recently? Does Xioa Ze need to decompress?"

Yin Che didn't know how to explain this mess to his mother, so he just didn't answer at all.

So childish, these two guys.

He thought that Jiang Yao would also be training himself up a bit, but on the day of the long-distance race, he found out that this guy wasn't taking it seriously at all.

"What's that? Ah, I would've forgotten if you didn't mention it." Jiang Yao casually asked, "Has your di's class already been tested? What was his time?"

Class 1 and Class 3 were in the same physical education class. The boys in Class 3 had just finished being timed and loud shouts had broken out on the other side of the athletic field, since the students in Class 1 had all gone over to watch. Yin Che felt speechless in the face of Jiang Yao's unreliable listening skills.

"3:07."

The perfect score for a thousand meter run was 3 minutes and 27 seconds. Yin Ze usually was only ten seconds faster than that, but this time he'd trained hard and as a result, was ten seconds faster than his own baseline.

He'd broken the school record he himself had set last year and was currently basking in the feverish screams of all his male and female fans.

But Yin Che knew that Jiang Yao would definitely be faster.

"If you win, don't mock him. He's proud and arrogant, so I'm afraid he'll get upset."

Jiang Yao smiled, "As long as I beat him, he will definitely feel upset."

Yin Che opened his mouth, but said nothing in the end.

What he meant to say was obvious.

"You really are biased......" Jiang Yao stretched out his hand to ruffle the hair on his head, but before he extended it partway, he pulled back.