Chen YingYing replied, "Never mention that again, I was blind before."

Yin Ze: "......"

He was a student from another class, wholeheartedly united against in this fight by outside enemies from this other class, so he was totally unable to answer back.

Yin Che laughed. Though it was soft, the sound made all the surrounding classmates fall silent instantly.

Fuck, the sight of this school tyrant's smile is even better than the snow.

"Thank you all, but my di wasn't bullying me, don't worry."

Chen YingYing waved her hand, "It's no big deal, tongxue helping each other is how it should be."

When the others in the classroom scattered again, Yin Che fixed his gaze on Yin Ze once more, "Were you looking for me because of a problem?"

Yin Ze had originally wanted to take advantage of the small number of people in the Class 1 classroom to talk to him about something, but now there were too many people so it was a bit awkward to talk about it. "Forget it, we can talk about it after school. Mom wants you to go home this weekend."

"What's wrong? Didn't I just go back last week?"

Since Qiao WanYun had agreed to make him return just once a month, she normally wouldn't go back on her word.

"Doctor Feng said......" Yin Ze glanced around and lowered his voice, "he might have found a solution."

Yin Che was startled.

"What solution?" Jiang Yao originally had been leaning on the cabinet on the back wall, giving the two brothers private space, but he walked over when he heard this. "Can your ge's unmentionable illness be cured?"

"How the fuck could you still hear that standing so far away......" Yin Ze paused halfway through the scolding, his eyes suddenly going wide. He looked at Yin Che in astonishment, "You told him everything?"

Yin Che was still a little shocked, but said, "Ah......yeah."

The anger inside Yin Ze that had just been extinguished ignited again, "Fuck me! Who is he to you? He's even worthy enough to know that much?

I didn't even know about it until last year and that's because Mom and Dad told me. Hasn't he only known you for a few months? Yet you've already told him everything?"

Jiang Yao scolded him, "Hey, hey, howling at your ge again, do you know not how to respect your elder brother?" (t/n: term for elder brother here is specifically one implying respect)

Yin Ze replied, "This is our household business right now, outsiders should shut up!"

Jiang Yao smiled, "No way. I should thank you, Didi. If it weren't for you, I'd have no idea I was so special to your ge."

Yin Che replied, "I didn't say anything like that about you."

"Not listening, not listening, the tortoise is chanting sutras¹."

"......"

Yin Ze snapped, "I've never seen anyone as shameless as you!"

"Being shameless has its uses. Why don't you just admit that your ge likes me a little?"

Yin Che cut in, "I don't......"

Yin Ze replied, "Heh heh, hilarious, why would he like such a worthless² alpha as you?"

"Because I'm amazing." Jiang Yao narrowed his eyes, "Ask your ge, am I stronger than you or not?"

Yin Ze acted like he'd heard the biggest joke in the world, "Ha? Ge, you hear what he just said? He's delusional, right?"