EPILOGUE

3rd Person's POV

Years later...

The disturbing reflection of sunlight greeted Iain and Ada's sleeping state, they were hugging each other tightly.

"Good morning, my love." Iain said in a soft voice intentionally whispering in Ada's ears that sent tickles to her state.

"Morning." the sleeping woman greeted back whilst her eyes are closed.

"Happy 24th Birthday, baby." he continued and planted kisses on his wife's neck.

Ada moved apart from him and still did not say anything, she was still in the verge to falling back to sleep not when the door cracked open and their two children came inside rushing to the bed and made a spot in between their parents.

"Happy Birthday, Mommy!" said Daux - their 3 year old second child.

"Happy Birthday, Mommy!" followed by Yaihr - their 6 year old first born.

Ada smiled at her children and kissed their cheeks each, she stared at them and hugged them lightly.

"Daux! Don't jump too much in the bed, Mommy's tummy will get hurt. The baby might cry." said Iain who's now trying to reach over Daux and made his little boy sit on his lap while Yaihr was sitting chill on the pillow.

"What are we gonna do today? Are we gonna swim?!"

Yaihr asked. He was always been an enthusiast of swimming, at age of 4 he began his swimming training.

"Mommy will decide, it's her birthday." Iain patiently answered and took a glance at his pretty wife trying to catch some sleep.

Ada has been 5 months pregnant and for the past 5 months, all she did was eat and sleep. She didn't have the energy to do much travels nor exercises.

"Mommy, we should go grandma's villa! She said it's good there, we can swim in her big swimming pool and eat delicious foods!" Yaihr is such an energetic guy, he's into adventures and no matter what we say, his decision will always be followed.

"Alright. But you and Daux shouldn't stress us out, ok? Mommy is a bit sick, dear." Ada responded in a low and soft voice, Iain couldn't help but feel sorry for his wife's struggles in pregnancy.

"Yehey! I'll ask the yaya's to pack our things." Yaihr stood up and was about to run out of the room when he looked back at the bed and spotted Daux.

"Daux, let's go!"

The two young boys were very excited to go out, Daux and Yaihr are having a good vibe and relationship, they always agree in most things and would rarely get into a fight.

"You sure we're going?" Iain's voice were soothing Ada's weak state, the woman was too lazy to respond, instead she replied with a nod and closed her eyes to rest more.

"I love you." Iain whispered.

"Love you too." Ada exhaled and smiled sweetly.

"I'm so lucky to have you always, baby. You're the best person I've ever had." he sounded dramatic, yet Ada still got the chills while her husband was speaking.

"Thank you for giving me a wonderful family. I couldn't even begin to thank you for everything you've done for me, Yaihr, Daux and that little princess you're carrying in your womb right now will be the proof of our love." he continued and caressed Ada's cheeks.

"I'll take care of you all from the best of my capabilities." his words were melting Ada's heart and she couldn't refrain herself from crying in so much joy.

Ada has also been so thankful for the life she has now. Her family means everything to her, her babies and her husband always lightens up her mood and that's the best thing she ever had in her life.

"This will be the last, alright?" Ada referred to her pregnancy.

"I'm unsure of that, baby. But let's see." Iain teased her and chuckled.

"Wag kang desisyon dyan! Ang hirap magbuntis, kung pwede lang ikaw ang magbuntis papayag talaga ako kahit pa isang milyon maging anak natin." inis na sabi ni Ada at tinawanan lang siya ni Iain.

"Baby, big family means more happiness! Don't you like having many kids?"

"Aba! Kung hindi lang mahirap at masakit ang manganak baka binigyan pa kita ng libo-libong anak, Iain. Wag mo kong simulan dyan!"

Not to mention, ever since Ada got pregnant with their 3rd baby, she's been in a bad mood with Iain's presence around.

"It's a baby girl, what do you think is the name that best suits her?"

Iain on the other hand, he's been thinking lately on what they are the gonna name their future daughter. In all honesty, he wanted a baby girl so badly and after knowing that they'll be having one, he couldn't eradicate the joy and excitement in his heart.

"Antoinette." Ada answered.

"Antoinette what?"

Iain always wanted a second name for their babies and here they are, brainstorming a name suitable for the name Antoinette.

"Irem."

"Irem?"

"It's a Turkish name, I heard it in one of my favorite Turkish series." Ada responded.

"Ok. Antoinette Irem it is."

END.