At best, they were just a little stubborn and sensitive, like young saplings that had just sprouted small branches, slender but tough, eager to grow, but also longing for encouragement and consideration.

If they were trampled upon recklessly, these saplings would become twisted, possibly not able to bounce back.

If they were not easily cowed, these young people would one day eventually turn into towering trees.

After the last leaves of the parasol tree fluttered outside the window, the temperature finally dropped over ten degrees.

Whether it was the boarding students or the day students, they seemed to be glued to the bed in the morning, unable to get up no matter what.

Zhang Jiaozhu as always was dedicated to standing at the school gate every day to catch latecomers and these days, the list of those he caught was so long, much longer than before.

After he took that group of careless students back to the Moral Education Department to write self-reflections, he actually caught another student arriving late to school.

"Jiang Yao! What's the matter with you! You're a boarding student, how can you arrive late!"

Jiang Yao froze in place, but knew he had no escape, so he chuckled in embarrassment, "Laoshi, I was doing my homework last night until 1AM. I stayed up working so hard so late that I didn't hear my alarm this morning."

Actually he'd been talking to Wang XiaoRou until about 9PM last night before convincing his sister to sleep. Then Zhao Cheng had called again and said, "Yao Ge, watch out, that guy you took care of last time, the one with words written all over his face, didn't you post that to your school forum? Someone in our school saw it and now they're guessing that you transferred to First High."

The students of First High and Eighth High often checked out each other's forums. Jiang Yao's ability to stay hidden at the First High for so long was because of Zhao Cheng, who was the admin of the Eighth High forum.

Out of fear that information about him would leak and could be used against him by an enemy, the forum rules had banned any discussion about him whatsoever.

So even if the First High students often visited Eighth High's forum, they were only vaguely aware that there was such a ferocious person at Eighth High, but the specific details about him weren't clear.

Originally, he had been hiding perfectly, but in the end, an Eighth High student happened to see the video of Rong Wei on the First High forum that day.

Those black oil pen marks, that familiar term 'bastard', that abnormal method of insulting someone, why did it look so much like it came from the hands of a certain Dong Cheng school tyrant who existed outside the bounds of human nature?

Jiang Yao's transfer to First High was only known to his closest buddies. Other students thought he'd gone abroad or transferred to another city. Otherwise, with his caliber of alpha, how could he not be the focus of his new school and how could there be no news coming out about him at all?

No one would've imagined that he'd hide in their own city, that he would transfer to Eighth High's brother school and swagger around First High every day.

So far, except for his Class 1 classmates, few people outside his class even knew him. Even the previous viral posts about the sports meet had quickly been suppressed by other news.

When Zhao Cheng reminded him of this, Jiang Yao immediately went on guard and summoned his xiongdi that very night to report the Rong Wei post for deletion.

While they were at it, they pushed other posts to the top. By the time they finished, it was pretty late, so he didn't hear his alarm in the morning.