Jiang Yao's heart hurt when he looked at him and he asked softly, "Is it very painful?"

"Not too bad."

"I didn't expect you to be so strong, not shedding a single tear. I have a whole new level of respect for you."

The corners of Yin Che's mouth twitched, "Who would even count this as an injury?"

Jiang Yao heard this and thought something was fishy, "Have you suffered a more serious one?"

"Who hasn't suffered some injuries as a kid." Yin Che withdrew his hand, "I don't remember too clearly."

Jiang Yao wanted to keep questioning further, but right then the school doctor came out of the medicine storage room, "Come on, come on, tongxue, first take off your jacket and roll up your pants leg and I'll disinfect you."

Yin Che hesitated, not moving, and glanced at the side towards Jiang Yao.

Jiang Yao: "?"

At that moment, there was another knock at the door of the infirmary.

"Is Laoshi here? Our tongxue just fainted!"

"Aiyo, why are there so many injuries today, you young people's physical fitness level is too low," the school doctor scolded, dropping the cotton ball and iodine from her hand to the table and opening the door.

There was a female student standing in the doorway with an anxious expression, "Great, Laoshi, you're here. My tongxue passed out on the sports field. Probably because of long sun exposure and then vigorous exercise. They're laying in the shade of a tree right now. If it's not too much trouble, please follow me there to take a look."

"Fine, I understand." The school doctor took her white lab coat from the clothes rack and quickly put it on. Then she said to the two people in the infirmary, "This tongxue, you can disinfect your tongxue first. Use a cotton ball soaked in iodine to wipe the scrape. I'll be back soon."

After the school doctor spoke, she left in a bustle. The door closed and the infirmary returned to a state of silence.

Jiang Yao looked at his silent deskmate and couldn't tell if he wanted to do this or not. He scratched his nose, "It's inconvenient for you with your hand...... should I help you take it off?"

Yin Che frowned and Jiang Yao was afraid that he would refuse, so he quickly added, "I absolutely won't touch you, trust me. The wound has to be disinfected without delay. If it gets infected, it'll be troublesome."

Yin Che hesitated for a moment, then finally gave a small nod.

"Very good," Jiang Yao smiled. He walked up to him, stretched out his hand, and pulled down the zipper of his school uniform.

Yin Che reacted reflexively, dodging back a bit, but Jiang Yao kept hold of him and gently, softly drew him back in. The distance between the two of them, which wasn't very large, became even smaller.

Jiang Yao bent down, leaning down in front of him, and lowered his eyes slightly in concentration as he pulled down his zipper.

He could clearly see the other's gray-brown eyes behind his lenses, those thick eyelashes, as well as the obstructing bangs with faintly discernible ying eyebrows underneath.

Yin Che suddenly thought that at close range, Jiang Yao seemed a little more handsome.

Handsome in appearance.

Jiang Yao pulled the zipper of the person in front of him from top to bottom, pinched the corners of the fabric and pulled his jacket off. He let out a soft sigh of relief. It felt like he had completed some sort of tricky task, the palms of his hands unconsciously damp with sweat.