Jiang Yao hadn’t been called such a thing in a long time and suddenly felt very amiable. He imperiously waved him over, “Come and sit, xiaodi³.”

Zhang Ke eagerly smacked his butt down and replied, “It must be hard for you to be beaten up by him and have to be his deskmate. That guy, Yin Che, has a really rough temperament. We usually stay away from him.”

He’d seen that. Jiang Yao had been pulled into the Class 1 group chat a few days ago and had discovered that there was one person missing, so he’d seen no need to look further. The one person missing was, without a doubt, Yin Che.

“Actually, he’s not that scary. He’s just a beta. You all are the majority, how can you be afraid of a single beta bullying you?”

“But his family is rich. If he gets provoked, what if he asks his dad to kick me out of school? I dare not take that risk.”

Jiang Yao tried to imagine the image of Yin Che using force to bully others…… I really can’t picture it.

“He wouldn’t.”

“You sure? How did you come to that conclusion?”

“Just a gut feeling.”

Zhang Ke looked at him with suspicion, mentally sorting the person before him into the rank of ‘weirdo’. But his level wasn’t as bad as Yin Che’s, so it could be overlooked for the time being.

“Even if he wouldn’t use his dad, he still has an alpha didi. What if his di come around to avenge his ge?”

Jiang Yao couldn’t help but laugh.

His di? It would be amazing if his di didn’t help you all bully him back.

Now that Yin Che’s little brother had come up, Jiang Yao was a little curious, “What’s his di’s name? Which grade? I got to look at him one time, his looks aren’t bad.”

Zhang Ke stared at him wide-eyed, “Not bad? You sure do talk big. His di is our school’s famous school grass, Yin Ze in Class 3, you didn’t know?”

Oh, turns out he really is the rival who snatched up the omega natural resources.

“I really didn’t know.”

“Then your news source isn’t very good. Listen to my words more in the future and gain lots of wisdom and insight.” Zhang Ke rarely experienced a change like this to feel superior.

“Yin Ze is the most popular alpha in our school. Even people outside our school know it. From a rich family and with handsome looks, the omegas who like him can circle the athletic field ten times!”

“There aren’t that many single omegas in all of Xi Cheng, yeah?”

“*cough cough*, I was, of course, using exaggerated rhetoric, as taught by Lao Wu, don’t you properly attend class…… That’s not the point, the point is that Yin Ze’s popularity is incredibly high. Plus his pheromone is incredibly strong, enough to daze a whole group of little Os. Even our manly omega class monitor isn’t immune to it.”

Zhang Ke glanced all around and then focused in a certain direction, “Here, our PE class happens to be with Class 3. See for yourself, the area where the most people are gathered is certainly where Yin Ze is playing. Isn’t that person ecstatically dancing around on the sidelines our class monitor?”

Jiang Yao followed his line of sight. There were people circled around one of the basketball hoops, forming an impenetrable crowd.

Compared to the other hoops, he basically couldn’t catch a glimpse of the players. The only thing he could hear was the sound of cheering.