43

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

F O R T Y - T H R E E

[ Continued ]
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗫𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 | 𝗠𝗶𝗿2 hours outside of Houston, TX

2 hours outside of Houston, TX

Me, Duck, and Eli sat in the hospital waiting room as I restlessly tapped my foot. We'd been here for a good ass hour now and no one has told us shit. We
called everyone back in Houston to let em know what happened. Mari's parents, Rell's parents, Soovy's momma, Aijah, Tasia, Destini, and Reece all said they were on their way.

It's just a matter of waiting at this point and that's sum i'm not good at. I'm impatient as fuck but who wouldn't be inna situation like this? I just wanna know if my girl and my brothers good. I don't know what I'ma do if they aren't.

"What she say?" Duck asked Eli who was walking back from the front desk for the tenth time with a mug on his face.

"Stupid ass talm 'bout "you just gon' have to sit there and wait" as if we haven't been waiting already. Stupid ass." He ranted referring to the bitch at the front desk who's been giving us a hard time ever since we stepped in this muthafucka.

"What did you tell her?"

"Whatchu mean? I walked the fuck away. I'm not finna keep arguing with her pale ass." He mumbled sitting down, burying his head in his hands.

We sat in silence for another 20 minutes before a doctor walked over to the front desk, asked the pale ass bitch a question, and was directed over to us.