19

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

N I N E T E E N

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

It's been about two weeks since I got discharged from the hospital and everyone comes over to check on my constantly and they bring me food occasionally since they act like i'm completely handicapped and unable to function properly.

Kali came back from visiting her parents in Nevada and spent 2 days with me while we caught up on stuff. My parents visited me too and my momma felt better about everything after seeing me in person and seeing that I was fine and recovering well.

My dad on the other hand still looked mad as fuck. I don't know if he's been talking to Duck' nem but if he has, i'm wishing them luck 'cause even though my dad been out of the streets for years now, he's still gonna spin the block if something happens to one of his kids.

As for me, my leg is pretty okay. Im still limping around but it doesn't hurt as much. The only thing that's really been on my mind is who shot me and why. The boys' have been keeping me in the dark about everything so I don't know shit and it's kind of annoying now. I've just been attempting to keep my mind off the fact that someone actually wants me dead and I have absolutely no clue why.

I woke up out of my nap to a text from Messiah. He came to see me once since I got out of the hospital, but that was when everyone was here. Other than that him and I haven't really got a chance to catch up one on one.