16

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

S I X T E E N

[ Continued ]
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗔𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲 | 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

I dropped to the ground, feeling the burning sensation run through my leg. I felt the bottom of my left leg burn as I heard tires screech and a car drive off. Duck, Eli and Mir ran over to me while Tasia tried to help me sit still which was hard when I could literally feel the hot metal bullet moving around in my leg.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" I groaned, feeling blood trickle down my leg.

Duck told Mir to call 911 and he took his phone out and did that. Duck took his shirt off leaving him in just a wife beater and wrapped it around my leg to help slow the bleeding.

"It hurts so fucking bad D." I gripped his wrist.

"I know, just keep taking deep breaths Mari, and try not to move." He instructed.

Eli stared at me with a concerned look on his face  before his eyes landed on the gun in my hand, prompting him to furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"Wait Mar-"

"No Eli, she didn't shoot herself you dumb fuck." Tasia cut him off.

"You got them niggas huh Mari?" Eli joked. I couldn't even bring myself to laugh or smile like I usually do at Eli's jokes, my focus was on the burning sensation I was feeling in my leg. I just looked at him and nodded, biting my bottom lip to stop me from screaming in pain.