25

[ FOLLOW MY MAIN ACC; RE2RAW — THIS IS JUST A BACKUP. Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

 Part 2 of this story will be on that account ]

T W E N T Y - F I V E

[ Continued]
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗫𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 | 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚇 .

"Hurry yo ass up Mari, damn!" I held the door open as Mari walked in and flipped me off. "Keep playin with me and i'll cut that finger off. It's not like I haven't done it befo'." I shrugged and she turned around looking at me crazy. We walked down the hall into my bedroom. Even though I have two other bedrooms, I want her sleeping in here with me.

"Uh anywaysss. I'm gonna take a shower." She said and took her clothes from her duffle bag before walking into my bathroom I flopped down on my bed and started rolling up.

Truthfully, Ion even know why I invited Mari to stay over here tonight. I feel like she's gonna start getting clingy and i'm not really with that. But what I said was true, I do sleep better when she's around. And I can admit that she's not a boring person to be around. She has a big ass motor-mouth but she can still hold interesting conversations. Sometimes I just be zoning out and listening to her voice when she's ranting.

About 30 minutes later I heard the shower turn off as I sat on the edge of the bed taking pulls from my blunt. Mari walked out of the bathroom wearing some short Nike Pros and a white ribbed tank top.

I blew smoke out of my nose and watched her walked over to her duffle bag and bend over to put her clothes back in. Her skin looked silky and her ass sat up right in those tight Nike Pros that hugged her lower half perfectly. She needs to stop wearing those around me.

God gotta be punishing me for something.

She stood up and I looked away so she wouldn't notice me staring. She came and sat on the bed with her body facing me, one leg hanging off the bed and the other bent underneath her.